Class Rank Drop

ShulkDeez
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
After the update my class ranks all dropped 4-5+ levels. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Fleshmeister
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    yes, i noticed it also. I was lvl 10 on all and now im 5-6 on all
  • AndyTh3Human
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes. I was lost about 5 class levels on each class. Any gun that I did buy is still there even though I'm not that level anymore. The one's I didn't buy are now locked again. I hope they fix it somehow. I grinded all day and was almost level 10 for assault and now I'm back to level 4.
  • Shagous
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here lost like 3 or 4 levels on all classes.
  • Fleshmeister
    Yeah, lvl 5 on scout, i hate playing as scout. was a nasty grind to lvl 10
  • D3MiNiO
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But it was bugged before the patch. After rank 4 or 5 on each class ,don't remember exactly ,the rank 10 weapons became available for purchase. So now its simply fixed.
  • Aeternabilis
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D3MiNiO wrote: »
    But it was bugged before the patch. After rank 4 or 5 on each class ,don't remember exactly ,the rank 10 weapons became available for purchase. So now its simply fixed.

That doesn't make any sense. if you worked to rank 10, you had all the weapons anyway.
  • D3MiNiO
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What i'm saying is that you didn't work to rank 10. After rank 5 ,boom instantly rank 10 unlocks. At least that is what happened to me
  • Fleshmeister
    edited October 2016
    What i'm saying is that you didn't work to rank 10. After rank 5 ,boom instantly rank 10 unlocks. At least that is what happened to me

Well i still grinded to lvl 10 only to get dropped down to 5, so how does that help? I didn't jump to lvl 10. 12345678910 on each class.

I now also have about 1200 warbonds more than i did, seems like this is some kind of backup save
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You were never rank 10. For Assault, Support, and Medic it is 50k per level and for Scout it is 30k per level. The main menu under soldier always said the correct level. The messages were based on the Beta XP requirements and that was the bug. We are still rank 10 on all classes because we earned the proper amount regardless of message. You lost nothing.
  • RealHawxy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Well i still grinded to lvl 10 only to get dropped down to 5, so how does that help? I didn't jump to lvl 10. 12345678910 on each class.

After level 5, you'd level with 10% of the XP actually required. The menu listing for squad level was always correct, but the in-game one was broken.

I reached level 10 assault myself and noticed the Solider menu still had me at level 5, which was the real value.
  • pat_star_master
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ here. i unlocked all lvl 10 guns already but now i cant use them anymore
  • Cry5t0
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, was part way through rank 9 last night with Scout, and today I'm 7. Also have both Assault and Medic rank 10 weapons, but the game has me as rank 7 and 5 respectively. Something's broken.
  • pat_star_master
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    funny thing is that i have equipped the hellriegel in one of my assault loadouts and i can still use it even though game says im assault lvl 5 wtf... on other classes i dont use the lvl 10 guns and i cant put them in loadout anymore...
  • MrxJOK3Rx3015612
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I was between lvl 6 and 7 last night in assualt and now after the update I'm lvl 3 -.-
  • MiksteR_RdY
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. I had Class rank 8 in assault, now I JUST reached 6 again. What a joy.
  • DJNorthFIN
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was rank 9 support, now rank 4, yet I have the rank 10 support dog tag. BTW I don't think of it as 'grinding' but rather just playing the role, the rank 10 weapons aren't really THAT good.
  • chesronkocsis
    Yeah, I was level 10 - 11 with all my classes, now I'm level 4 - 5 with all classes....
    The only level 10 weapon I have left is my level 10 Sniper because it was still equipped. All my other level 10 weapons are locked again....
    This bug makes no sense :(
  • Dailzy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was level 10 medic and now im level 5 :/
  • richcz3
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its mentioned in the Patch notes. Now I'm afraid to look at my classes - ughhh
  • chesronkocsis
    richcz3 wrote: »
    Its mentioned in the Patch notes. Now I'm afraid to look at my classes - ughhh

I have read the patch notes 3 times, but I can't find a sentence of them saying that they altered our class ranks.