BF1 Stats reset

«13
r4idboy
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello,
i have a serious bug, yesterday i played everything was normal and my level was 27 or smth. now all stats are reset and im level 0 wtf
anyone can help me?

Comments

  • bFe90
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hm. I still have my level but my class ranks were cut in half.

    Used to be lvl 12 support, now im at 5-6. Same with the others.
  • lmicl
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Typical Battlefield bug. It's just display problem. All your stats and progress are saved. You should still be able to see it in match
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bFe90 wrote:
    Hm. I still have my level but my class ranks were cut in half.

    Used to be lvl 12 support, now im at 5-6. Same with the others.
    The bugged class levels were fixed, but this is not the problem that the OP has. since his stats were reset.
  • Vamok
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nothing wrong on my end. Time to contact support then I guess?
  • r4idboy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    contacting ea support now maybe they wont disrespect me, wish me luck....
  • r4idboy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok contacted ea support the guy said its a known problem and theyre working on it. anyone else got the problem?
  • bFe90
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll just play and rank them up again.
    I've already unlocked everything except the small pistol and the henry rifle.
  • r4idboy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    okay rank and weapons on server join shown i think its only a display bug :)
  • upD8R
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here, also my only achieved medal is gone. Let's hope they'll fix it soon.
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just a bug the moment i joined a new server it showed my correct rank etc
  • OhHopplah
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    bFe90 wrote: »
    Hm. I still have my level but my class ranks were cut in half.

    Used to be lvl 12 support, now im at 5-6. Same with the others.

    Same for me. All class ranks were cut un half. Was so close to get the Hellriegel :(
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same to me, all my classes wer rank 10-11 and now everything is rank 4-5
  • AXIOM_BUZZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same issue here lost all my class ranks but kept my account rank.
    So does just playing each class and getting xp fix this issue? or do i have to lvl them all up again?
  • Serkaii
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.
  • TaasteTheRainbow
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OhHopplah wrote: »
    bFe90 wrote: »
    Hm. I still have my level but my class ranks were cut in half.

    Used to be lvl 12 support, now im at 5-6. Same with the others.

    Same for me. All class ranks were cut un half. Was so close to get the Hellriegel :(
    Same to me, all my classes wer rank 10-11 and now everything is rank 4-5

    They realised that people maxed a class in two sessions, which is not ideal...now we need to grind way more for each class...
    I hate that I didn't level assault to get the hellriegel...now it'll take forever and be dominated by those who already unlock it taking advantage of the glitch.. Even if level is set back you get to keep the unlocked weapons. I'm level 8 and still have my Martini
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

    I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......
  • Serkaii
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

    I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......

    Did you purchase all the lvl 10 guns? Or were they just "available" to purchase and you hadn't used Warbonds yet to get them?
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

    I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......

    Did you purchase all the lvl 10 guns? Or were they just "available" to purchase and you hadn't used Warbonds yet to get them?

    I only purchased the sniper. I wanted to purchase the rest today because i spend all my war bonds on other stuff haha. But it makes no sense our classes are cut in half. Even if it isn't a bug? dice didn't mention it
  • Deloeks
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

    I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......

    Did you purchase all the lvl 10 guns? Or were they just "available" to purchase and you hadn't used Warbonds yet to get them?

    I only purchased the sniper. I wanted to purchase the rest today because i spend all my war bonds on other stuff haha. But it makes no sense our classes are cut in half. Even if it isn't a bug? dice didn't mention it

    It was a bug, you could see your actual level in the soldier menu.
    I never got a level up message, and suddenly a popup that i'm level 10 while I really wasn't.
    It made no sense and was clearly bugged.
  • Serkaii
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

    I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......

    Did you purchase all the lvl 10 guns? Or were they just "available" to purchase and you hadn't used Warbonds yet to get them?

    I only purchased the sniper. I wanted to purchase the rest today because i spend all my war bonds on other stuff haha. But it makes no sense our classes are cut in half. Even if it isn't a bug? dice didn't mention it

    Yeah, unless you had already purchased them, then you'll have to rank back up to get them. Sorry man! I'm sure the speed of class rank ups was unintentional on DICE's part, hence the fix. It was really easy to hit rank 10 in a matter of a couple hours, should definitely take longer if that's going to be the end game class rank.
This discussion has been closed.