Weekly Debrief

SEA servers for PC

Comments

• Puckthedead
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I doubt the sales would even cover the server costs. like 70% or so of the sales are NA/Europa.
  • Flanar1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I doubt the sales would even cover the server costs. like 70% or so of the sales are NA/Europa.

Too bad for them. It's stuff like that which makes people not buy a game (also no regional pricing). Next time try to not have EU/NA servers and let's see how many people buy the game. Those of us who bought still deserve the servers. We didn't buy with an explicit disclaimer.

CSGO is worth $5 without any dlc and other ****, but we still get servers not just in SEA but also in the same country.

Also, EU/NA would have to stop complaining if they play with people with high ping because it's EAs doing not ours
  • Esonver
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bumping, I have 100ms-ish ping when playing Japanese server but I'd rather have less.
  • Bank275
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still waiting for answers from EA.
  • H3LLF1R3_ZA
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bumping for South African servers.
  • NytfoX07
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bump for sea servers
    We will keep bumping until we get replies from EA or mods
  • flanker_pilot
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump for SEA/Indian/Mid East. Even the EU servers which were playable at 130 ping are now at 200 ping
  • Tajaba-Oldman
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump! you're losing sales in Thailand here EA! เปิดเซิฟด่วน
  • EpitaxialOne
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Strong players don't even play in SEA in every title since BC2 - they always play US West and infect our servers with their latency advantage. South Americans also. 150-400 latency and EA only collects money, not spend it. This was basically a console port as well if you look at the pathetic menu design and lack of functionality.
  • Dadyal
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    there are no SEA servers yet only servers in ASIA are in Japan which has very high ping i also want Singapore servers
  • RMKHODA
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Provide us sea server :(
  • zkhil2
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    has there been any update on SEA servers yet?
  • Flanar1
    zkhil2 wrote: »
    has there been any update on SEA servers yet?

Nothing from what I've heard
  • VaultFalcone
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone read the latest patch note that will be launch tomorrow? I don't have any access to read it.
  • Flanar1
    Has anyone read the latest patch note that will be launch tomorrow? I don't have any access to read it.

It mentions nothing related to SEA servers. Also the patch has already been out I think
  • VanRodders
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bump. EA come on we really need some SEA servers, whatever happened to Singapore and Thailand servers???
  • Flanar1
    Still no updates
  • Tajaba-Oldman
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys: no update on sea server?
  • Artae
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I usually don't play EA games but had to buy Battlefield 1 because it simply looks amazingly epic. But I was sad to learn that there are no playable servers with pings >50. I am forced to play in Japanese servers with average ping of 180-220.

I then went to read up alittle and found that unlike in BF3 and BF4, there will not be any SEA servers other than Japanese ones for BF1.

After 20 mins of match making, I requested for a refund on the same day. That was about 5 days ago. Till today I had not receive any notification of my refund approval and Origin also has a hard time connecting me to an adviser.

Matters are handled terribly I must say.

Disappointed,
    SG-ean
  • Flanar1
    Artae wrote: »
    I usually don't play EA games but had to buy Battlefield 1 because it simply looks amazingly epic. But I was sad to learn that there are no playable servers with pings >50. I am forced to play in Japanese servers with average ping of 180-220.

I then went to read up alittle and found that unlike in BF3 and BF4, there will not be any SEA servers other than Japanese ones for BF1.

After 20 mins of match making, I requested for a refund on the same day. That was about 5 days ago. Till today I had not receive any notification of my refund approval and Origin also has a hard time connecting me to an adviser.

Matters are handled terribly I must say.

Disappointed,
    SG-ean

It feels pretty obvious that EA does not care about Asian player-base.

Try this: Choose a different country from the top right corner (UK or USA) on this website: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and try to connect to live chat. I can guarantee it that you will connect to an adviser in matter of minutes.

Keep troubling these chats with your valid question/inquiry about SEA servers.