Class Rank Drop

Comments

• Deloeks
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was a bug, if you went to the soldier menu you could see your actual rank.
    I wasn't even rank 10 there and could unlock the rank 10 weapons.
  • swats73
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Read again as it says class xp been set to correct level and may cause people's rank to drop.
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    swats73 wrote: »
    Read again as it says class xp been set to correct level and may cause people's rank to drop.
    Where?

Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
    Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.
    Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
    Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
    Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
    PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
    Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
    UI

Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.
    Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
    Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.
    Graphics

Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
    Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.
    PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
    PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.
  • Zio_LaChiefa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same for me, I was rank 10 on sniper and now i'm rank 5...
  • SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    •Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.
  • Zio_LaChiefa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    •Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.

Ahh ok that was a problem.. Ty
  • Zhazha_Juice
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was rank 10 on all 4 classes, but now they're all drop to 5-6. But luckily I bought all the level 10 weapons.
  • zerogamer420
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happens to me now I gotta grind the medic back up. Wtf
  • Rdizzle01
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Maybe we should address the real issue and that's the fact that the amount of xp it seems to take to rank up feels like a bit much. I basically have been playing support for 2 days, most frustrating thing Ive done in BF ever, and I just made rank 2...in game.....so I suppose now I'll even lose that.
  • supabeaner916
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this is BS! im so pissed. my guns never unlocked from this "glitch" and i busted my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ last night to get to rank 8, woke up today and im rank 5! SO PISSED ><
  • Chip_Munk_Jones
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is such horseshit. I was 9.8 in assault (basically 10) and I had to stop playing. I go in today after updating and I'm level 4. WHAT THE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • swats73
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    swats73 wrote: »
    Where?

Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
    Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.
    Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
    Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
    Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
    PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
    Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
    UI

Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.
    Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
    Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
    PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.
    Graphics

Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
    Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
    Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.
    PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
    PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.

Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/44346/battlefield-1-update-10242016#latest
  • Chip_Munk_Jones
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    But my class rank was't incorrect. I played the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ out of the class and got all the points required.
  • swats73
    the XP given was still the Beta rate and is now corrected. A pain I know but was a oversight by DICE on release.
  • Chip_Munk_Jones
    lol the only ones who aren't making a big deal out of it already hit level 10.
    For someone who was under 1k points from rank 10 it's a serious setback.
  • crazyskiingman
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Leave it to dice/ea to always disappoint. Some how, some way they always do.
  • ShulkDeez
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea woke up today and read that in the patch notes, well at least I bought all the lvl 10 weapons.
  • PTSonick
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Never mind ranks... I've scores, kills, deaths, all my stats to 00000!!!!!

how??? why??? wtf????
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14397 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • PTSonick
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016

And scores/general rank???? all to ZERO?????