RIP Battlelog Forums

12346»

Comments

• DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We get it, the forum is ugly. Damn.
  • DonKain83
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i.imgur.com/qzinMiw.png

Ha, classic braddock.
  • KBK_Nightmare
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Look on the bright side guys! im not banned anymore :D
  • Trixie_I
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought battlelog, the battlefield games just came with it, why kill the only good thing EA ever created?
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2016
    Lel! I think I discovered the trick to still being able to post in the Battlelog forums! x3

I haven't tried it just yet, doe. . .
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Activity seems to be slowly picking up 'round these parts.
  • lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    F
    Maddayz wrote: »
    Wow, three minutes on this new forum and I've already got eye strain.

May wanna get that looked at, these are super easy on the eyes. This is coming from someone who has issues with light sensitivity

Maybe if you read the countless posts on the forum complaining about the new design causing eye strain, you wouldn't say that.

But it is easy on the eyes though.

No. It's not.
    Not for normal vision anyway.

And FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• wolvesofruss
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    F

Any one still playing Warfighter, I am!
    Yup, I'm playing too. EA, we'll never die no matter what you try.

Woot!
  • Dr_SchnellKraut
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2016
    So glad they closed and abandoned that piece of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ called Battlelog. Whoever braindead thought that was good idea? they remove the good old EA UK forums and server browsers in favour of that garbage called Battlelog.

Im glad EA has come to their senses now. Another reason for me to buy BF1. in-game server browser FTW!
  • Battlecator
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I strongly disagree! Battelog was the "Facebook"of Battlefield, either you like it or not! Especially the BF3 battlelog and it's platoon system. And why you are so mad about it? As to my knowledge the IN - Game UI is so poor you can't even edit your armor load out... You are forced in to using the mobile app. Why would I ever want to do that? Also, the servers! Oh crap BF1 sucks so much on that... Really no 3rd party support... You will tell me you can rent it from EA. Hell NO! You want me to pay double the price for half of the features? Com' on! To sum things up, BF1 had a great concept but but but!
    Battlecator - May god bless us all!
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3897 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to necro.

Please do not necro old threads.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.