My opinion on things

OneLikeDarka
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2016
I'm getting killed around corners all the time... Wasn't in the beta...how does this happen?

And people say tank's aren't op? Mate......45-1 says otherwise....it takes like ten a.t rocket shots to destroy the heavy and one vaguely accurate shot by said tank to kill everyone trying to attack it....so what? Everyone should spawn as assault so we can actually have a chance?....if I get in one I dominate stupidly in comparison aswell... It's still pretty broken...

Yeah they're supposed to be powerful.....but sorry right now they're just a free pass to level up over everyone else lol

Post edited by Cryphisss on

Comments

• kD-BoomaTr0n
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They aren't op. 2 assaults working together can take out a tank with the 4 total anti tank grenades. At the very least that will disable it and 9 times out of 10 they will get out. 1 assault probably can't do it alone unless they get luck with c4 anti tank grenades and c4.
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It should take 2 or 3 people (coordinating together) to take out a heavy tank. That's balancing.
    Also -
    it takes ... one vaguely accurate shot by said tank to kill everyone trying to attack it....
    If that's true, then all of its attackers were in the same spot/area. Not exactly a good idea...

You must remember that the landship and heavy tank rely more on its passengers than its driver (maybe not so much the heavy tank, but it's still got like 5 extra seats). So that means that it's a team effort to take out full landships or heavy tanks.
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm getting killed around corners all the time... Wasn't in the beta...how does this happen?

And people say tank's aren't op? Mate......45-1 says otherwise....it takes like ten a.t rocket shots to destroy the heavy and one vaguely accurate shot by said tank to kill everyone trying to attack it....so what? Everyone should spawn as assault so we can actually have a chance?....if I get in one I dominate stupidly in comparison aswell... It's still pretty broken...

Yeah they're supposed to be powerful.....but sorry right now they're just a free pass to level up over everyone else lol

Stop calling for nerfs. Learn to kill tanks. There are already many threads on this.
  • FlankerMTL
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Tanks are definitely not OP. You shouldnt be able to 1-man army them. It should takes at least 4 AT grenades (2 assault players coordinating) to kill them. If you could do it alone, they would be way under powered and not realistic at all.

Tanks are new tech. for the WW1 battlefield, in other words, they are very hard to kill. They should stay as they are, they are well balanced
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bad opponents make a tank OP. There are plenty of counters to a tank now.

That is all.
  • OneLikeDarka
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have no issue personally attacking tanks I can use the mechanics given to us.......I can't however speak for many other players.....45-1 is a hefty difference.....and definitely swung the game based on one player in one vehicle.
  • buddie11
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Actually tanks in WW1 were made of very thin metal and metal piercing bullets would go through them and kill and blind its occupants. So in that sense they are OP.
  • SgtOpt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know why the frustration with tanks. I have had the same feelings. What I have nailed it down to is this. There are a few people that play battlefield in the way it was meant to be played. As a team! I find that when squads work together the game totally changes. Tanks and aircraft arent as big of an issue because you coordinate your attack. Having said that, I have found it has been rare to find a squad that works together in that way. There are simply too many people that want to 1 man team the entire game which is not what it was designed. However, when your team is not working together it forces you to try and 1 man team stuff. It gets very frustrating!
  • OneLikeDarka
    SgtOpt wrote: »
    I know why the frustration with tanks. I have had the same feelings. What I have nailed it down to is this. There are a few people that play battlefield in the way it was meant to be played. As a team! I find that when squads work together the game totally changes. Tanks and aircraft arent as big of an issue because you coordinate your attack. Having said that, I have found it has been rare to find a squad that works together in that way. There are simply too many people that want to 1 man team the entire game which is not what it was designed. However, when your team is not working together it forces you to try and 1 man team stuff. It gets very frustrating!

Bang on.
  • OneLikeDarka
    Odd........I think a forum moderator actually changed the title of this thread to "my opinion on things"...instead of "dice please"
  • OneLikeDarka
    Also seriously what's with getting killed around corners.....it's really obvious now.
  • huskypuck
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Odd........I think a forum moderator actually changed the title of this thread to "my opinion on things"...instead of "dice please"

Hahahaha