[TAW] The Art of Warfare - Enlist TODAY! [NA/EU/OC Community]

TAW-Alas
51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited November 2016
vb8FVLU.png

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for mature-minded players for our Battlefield 1 team. TAW was formed in 2001 and currently fields 30+ games like Rainbow Six Seige, Battlefield 1, Counter Strike, Overwatch and even League of Legends. Today, we have over 2500 casual, competitive, and professional gamers from all around the world calling TAW their home. Our Battlefield 1 team is at almost 120 members, from all three regions, North America (NA), Europe (EU) and Oceanic (OC).

Our Battlefield 1 team focuses on:
· Large and Small normal/hardcore competitive matches and scrimmages.
· Casual social community play
· Developing communications and team skills
· Having a good time with players that enjoy gaming as much as you

We're looking for players that simply want to play, lead teams without being concerned about running a website, a voice server, game servers or other administrative tasks. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of our success, and we welcome anyone who wishes to join, no matter their age, skill, or region. Everyone is welcomed at TAW!.
Interested? Join now by clicking here!

To be a member you simply need to:
· Be a PC player
· Be mature and accountable
· Have a working microphone or headset.
· Have access to TeamSpeak
· Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week of team-play.

Our focus on accountability, teamwork, and communication is key to our past and current success. We are a diverse team that treats all players with respect and we expect all members to uphold these same standards.

Still not sure? Join us on TeamSpeak during one of our events. Just message me, and I will send you the required info.
Join us as we are about to celebrate our 15th year as a world renowned gaming community!
Please visit our main website at TAW.net to learn more.
For our direct application link visit this page
Post edited by TAW-Alas on

Comments

• WitnessOO7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am one of the Commanding Officers for TAW. I have been with TAW over 4 years now. I can say it is one of the greatest gaming communities I have come across. I can say we have a lot of awesome things in store the coming months ahead in our Battlefield 1 Division. Only way to find out what those are is by becoming a member.

I would like to make some new friends and meet some new faces. With that said stop by our website and if you like what you see, put in a application, I am sure you will not regret it. I personally regret I did not join TAW sooner! See you on the battlefield Solider!
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    Just wanna say, your group is pretty great. Haven't met a TAW person yet I dislike.
  • TAW-Vaikyuko
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To be fair, we do try to be polite and pleasant! We always welcome having you around, Pool.

TAW is one of the few clans I've been a part of which has the distinction of good organization - we try and plan everything in advance and make things fun with campaigns, events, and all manner of ideas I rarely see in other groupings. I first joined TAW around four years ago and am currently the division officer of Battlefield 1, and have had the privilege of getting to help sculpt the unit into something delightful and which we hope will endure and welcome many new members. If you'd like to have a rousing set of fun games, even as a guest, we welcome you to participate, and to consider joining the fold. There are sadly no cookies, but we try and ensure everyone has a place in TAW if they so desire. :)
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    To be fair, we do try to be polite and pleasant! We always welcome having you around, Pool.

Well, from what I have seen, you succeeded at that. I reported an issue with one of your people in Siege (won't blast it out here), but it made it up the chain and was handled almost immediately.
  • TAW-Alas
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Over 80 members and still counting!

hbrBHDm.png
  • TAW-Alas
    There is no i in TAW. Join today and fight along side many others!

cIoQBM9.png
  • TAW-DeadEye
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been with TAW for almost 2 years now and it has been great. It is so much more than just some gaming clan, it is a community. Joining TAW was hands down one of the best decisions I've made.
  • TAW-Alas
    No one is left behind, Join us today and fight alongside many others!

x7k1RLx.jpg
  • MoonPieeee
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been in TAW for 2.5 years and have loved every moment of it. I've met so many great people and have forged friendships that'll last a life time. If you're loving BF 1, based anywhere in the world (TAW accommodates to NA, EU and Oceanic), and looking to take your gaming experience to the next level then apply today; you wont regret it.
  • TAW-rinko
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *shuffles arthritically up to the keyboard*

Eight and a half year TAW veteran. When I started playing with TAW, my eyesight was a lot better and my fingers didn't click when I hit the keyboard.

I am almost certain there's no causal link though.

Enlist today!

• TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I joined TAW about two years ago. The reason at 1st was because I was just tired of playing BF by my self. After being in TAW for a short time I found it was much more than a bunch of people playing a game. TAW is like being part of a family. We not only play games but I have made friends and enjoy the fellowship.
  • TAW-Alas
    Almost at a 100 members, Join and fight with us today!

hbrBHDm.png
  • FlaminArrowz
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not only will you be apart of a thriving community with hilarious people, you'll get to experience the satisfaction of organized play and the camaraderie that comes with hanging out with all these great people.

So don't wait.

It's better than sliced bread.

Seriously.
  • Fkn_Fester-SyN-
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Used to be around about 3-4 years ago by the name of FesteR (ibelieve that was my name, that or BearJew). Just thought I'd drop in and say hello :)
  • TAW-Alas
    Used to be around about 3-4 years ago by the name of FesteR (ibelieve that was my name, that or BearJew). Just thought I'd drop in and say hello :)

You are always welcome to come around and play a few games with us man, we would love to have you again! :)
  • TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Man BF1 is a great game. As you know, or will find out BF1 was designed with team play in mind more so than ever. If you want to rank up faster and be a better player team up with us. TAW is a great place to have fun and meet new friends. Come join us at TAW.net and sign up today.
  • TAW-rinko
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    oQWfSYH.jpg

Because Lord Kitchener says so.....
  • --l-ZETSU-l--
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I applyed 2 days ago still waiting for replys from DI or ID guy to give me the TS pw :(
  • TAW-Alas
    I applyed 2 days ago still waiting for replys from DI or ID guy to give me the TS pw :(

Hey Zetsu, terribly sorry for the delay mate, with the amount of applicants we are getting, our staff is trying their best to keep up and make sure they get everyone in properly. I am going to send you a message here on the website with the info you need, and we can take care of you as soon as possible. :)

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
  • --l-ZETSU-l--
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thank u
    TAW-Alas wrote: »

Hey Zetsu, terribly sorry for the delay mate, with the amount of applicants we are getting, our staff is trying their best to keep up and make sure they get everyone in properly. I am going to send you a message here on the website with the info you need, and we can take care of you as soon as possible. :)

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

Thank u