The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The map is Gallipoli.
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yakuncha wrote: »
    Terdle wrote: »
    I love how people keep thinking about picking up multiple headphones, when its been said multiple times. There's 4 spawn location, 1 set will spawn at a random location. And can only be picked up once by one individual. Another won't spawn untill the server moves to the next map. You can not collect all 4, nor can an entire squad each pick one up. 1 person, 1 random spawn, 1 time per map.

not the case so love it as much as you like laserlips...your mother was a snowblower!

check this 3.30

• Terdle
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You are right, thank you for updating me.
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    so its 1 headphone per map, for 1 person.

wouldnt there be a hidden achievement/medel/dogtag for collecting all the headsets.
    however, while saying this it seems HIGHLY unrealistic to have 64 people per map, going for a headset while every map has 1 headset, if you get Lucky you collect 1, if not, you have to play for 100's of matches, so no sence in having a dogtag or medal for that.

it HAS to be something with the morse codes.

how about collecting a headset, take the morse from the mcoms and look for other things able to send morse (light bulbs, radio devices around the map or sounds at closed of areas.

Just like the ''ghost'' sounds saying go away on Nansha Strike at the closed door in the tunnel where the light bulb would flicker in morse and people had to signal back to the camera hanging above the door with their flashlight add-on on their rifles.

• Caboolturescum
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!Asr1XfhiVzyfcXRGIFnOpwZxYA4

What do you recon of these glowing rocks changing colour from black to white..............

There's 2 of them on this map... this is the other one

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Asr1XfhiVzyfbR4c1166IjbKcXA

Seems weird.
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Coronakill wrote: »
    so its 1 headphone per map, for 1 person.

wouldnt there be a hidden achievement/medel/dogtag for collecting all the headsets.
    however, while saying this it seems HIGHLY unrealistic to have 64 people per map, going for a headset while every map has 1 headset, if you get Lucky you collect 1, if not, you have to play for 100's of matches, so no sence in having a dogtag or medal for that.

it HAS to be something with the morse codes.

how about collecting a headset, take the morse from the mcoms and look for other things able to send morse (light bulbs, radio devices around the map or sounds at closed of areas.

Just like the ''ghost'' sounds saying go away on Nansha Strike at the closed door in the tunnel where the light bulb would flicker in morse and people had to signal back to the camera hanging above the door with their flashlight add-on on their rifles.

you can collect it multiple times per map as you lose it when you die....collecting all impossible as i dont reckon you retain it after server ends...it could be related to party mode in squad all members on different maps simultaneously..then overlap the morse message
  • IllBlack_RainllI
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What do you recon of these glowing rocks changing colour from black to white..............

Seems weird.

Some possibilities of what to try:

Someone get a headset, listen at the MCOM to the message, go stand on rock? sounds dumb haha! But since the morse code ALWAYS changes, then it may be irrelevant, MAYBE. Just like the PP initiate in BF4. jjju and t1gge said to use ur head, not the map. Maybe this in bf1 is the other way around...

Or its a glitch. hard to tell
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016

Seems weird.

THAT stuff seems weird, however, when it turns completely black it seems more like a bug/glitch than a east egg part, however, it doesnt stay black and indeed changes color, perhaps it turns black because it does something (perhaps interactable?) and gets glitchy because it has some use?

how about finding a headset, go to the rock and perhaps hear some kind of message?

it happened fairly often that enemy soldiers would make ''fake'' weapons (tanks, guns, buildings etc) to fool the enemy bombers and attackers. perhaps this is some kind of thing which is hidden in the rock that transmits a message?
  • yakuncha
    edited October 2016

Seems weird.

Some possibilities of what to try:

Someone get a headset, listen at the MCOM to the message, go stand on rock? sounds dumb haha! But since the morse code ALWAYS changes, then it may be irrelevant, MAYBE. Just like the PP initiate in BF4. jjju and t1gge said to use ur head, not the map. Maybe this in bf1 is the other way around...

Or its a glitch. hard to tell

glitch its on rocks back of freddie flag on Sinai Desert huge surface area
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Seems weird.

problaby it's only a glitch with the render! but everything worth to check ^^
  • Coronakill
    have people already found certain lights in the game or flickering things which can transmit a morse code apart from the hidden mcoms?
  • Coronakill
    edited October 2016
    hmm, video i just came across on youtube:

anyone can see and try to duplicate this to happen?

what about finding a headset, make the strange lights to happen and perhaps get an alien message? :neutral:
    go to 00:40 for the lights to appear in the sky.
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the Headphones can be found/taken in other modes of the Game? like "Operation"
  • Coronakill
    Jiraya83 wrote: »
    the Headphones can be found/taken in other modes of the Game? like "Operation"

not sure, conquest has the biggest map sizes so, if you would try it on rush you might have trouble accessing areas where they would spawn but cant reach due to end of map limitations
  • IllBlack_RainllI
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here is my code on Fao Fortress... did 5 trials. I did narrate for it (idk why...) so ignore my talking and the ending too. That theory was busted....

• Viking-Skjald
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

what about finding a headset, make the strange lights to happen and perhaps get an alien message? :neutral:

thanks for that source! Now with the lights perishing periodically we most likely know that this is not a bug (?).
  • Matty101yttam
    731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can't test due to time constraints but a quick theory
    1st try all types of code, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code probably continental morse, i had more matches with that.
    2nd each code has a number...position the numbers in ascending order in a line downwards
    3rd read text downwards then left to right.

got a theory the numbers could be the fixed point
  • scar_azzkikr
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    yakuncha wrote: »
    Here is my theory as of all the things we currently know:

So I think that on Fao Fortress, a Leviathan can be triggered after certain things in-game are completed. This being the morse code transmissions and the decryption (once we have it...)

There are 5 spawns for the headsets on the map which corresponds to the 5 players in a squad. The next part I dont think has been done yet... Have a squad of 5, retrieve all the headphones, and go to the MCOM. There, listen to the code, and decode the message (again, once we know the decryption). Something in the message must be related to the Leviathan to each player (like how to trigger it, idk)

I don't want to speculate anymore to throw people off topic so I'll end with this.

The paintings on BB are related to Frederick Judd Waugh, who came up with ship camo, one of the ships being the USS Leviathan, and only one ship was lost... LOST.

The "lost" ship could be the one someone saw when they crashed a plane in the sea. To find out how to get a Leviathan, wwe need to decode a message....

i like what you said about squad....has anyone tried collecting all sets of headphones in one map as a squad and then listening to morse???

also is it right to assume you do not permanently have these headsets only during the game/map being played?
    Terdle wrote: »
    I love how people keep thinking about picking up multiple headphones, when its been said multiple times. There's 4 spawn location, 1 set will spawn at a random location. And can only be picked up once by one individual. Another won't spawn untill the server moves to the next map. You can not collect all 4, nor can an entire squad each pick one up. 1 person, 1 random spawn, 1 time per map.

what if the missing link is the dreadnought dazzle camo?

it is supposed to be a team/squad effort right? equip the camo, get into the dreadnought, then squad headphones and a wild morse appears, which could be different
  • Djay570
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Hello
    I tried to reproduce it and I succes when I shoot at an enemy, and i was spotted
  • scar_azzkikr
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    also LEVITHIAN could be a keyword for decrypting the morse codes