Flak Guns Ruin the fun of Air combat !!!

Comments

  • Trokey66
    9090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crazynes77 wrote: »
    just dropping these here...
    Mr6xtk.png
    oZOIqa.jpg

    Interesting, now amend it to show the arcs of fire for each emplacement.
  • NSG_Brilliant
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    crazynes77 wrote: »
    just dropping these here...
    Mr6xtk.png
    oZOIqa.jpg

    Interesting, now amend it to show the arcs of fire for each emplacement.

    This is already firing uphill. If the AA gun were firing closer to the ground it would be even further.
  • Stormblade31
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TheSacar wrote: »
    I think they should just remove the QF1 AA in favour of a dual mount machinegun or something with high traverse arc.
    Those rifle caliber machineguns on the blimps are already effective at damaging aircraft, but unlike the QF, people actually have to aim and score consistent hits.

    I still say, keep the QF on the artillery truck though, because you're basically sacrificing a tank spawn for a vehicle with AA capability.

    I have to say I kinda like this idea. Doubt it will happen though, people just love things that blow up :-)

    I dunno about you, but I find the prospect of watching as the surfaces of a plane gets shredded and such from multiple bullets hitting the aircraft as opposed to an explosive, try it out with an LMG like an MG-15 while an enemy plane passes by.

  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...
  • KBLF-FOIZY
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    It's powerful, yet it require a lot of team co-operation ....
    In BF4... One - just one - very very good aircraft, can ruin another team...


    In BF1 ... AA is "Strategically/Statically placed on ground".. I always play with squad, my squad always spot the AA ... and destroy them almost immediately before we take an aircraft.

    This is Battlefield, Not solo aircraft simulator...
    If you have good squad/good team then AA is pretty easy to be prevent...
    And if you have good squad/team that control the AA point. It's powerful,,, maybe too powerful.

    But if your team can't hold the position or help destroying those AA (which is usually one shotted using SNIPER - which is everywhere)..... Then goodbye your air-time.


    BTW. It take 4 AA around full 6-8 minutes to takedown Behemoth Kirov.... (IF!! and only IF.. Behemoth know to shoot at AA - at most 2 shot to kill.., It'll be much faster if behemoth simply leave aa alone.)


    And I don't think that's too OP.
  • SniperWOLF-G
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's powerful, yet it require a lot of team co-operation ....
    In BF4... One - just one - very very good aircraft, can ruin another team...


    In BF1 ... AA is "Strategically/Statically placed on ground".. I always play with squad, my squad always spot the AA ... and destroy them almost immediately before we take an aircraft.

    This is Battlefield, Not solo aircraft simulator...
    If you have good squad/good team then AA is pretty easy to be prevent...
    And if you have good squad/team that control the AA point. It's powerful,,, maybe too powerful.

    But if your team can't hold the position or help destroying those AA (which is usually one shotted using SNIPER - which is everywhere)..... Then goodbye your air-time.


    BTW. It take 4 AA around full 6-8 minutes to takedown Behemoth Kirov....
    And I don't think that's too OP.

    Dude I don't know if you already recognized it... This is BF1 not BF4. This is a completely different Game, Planes work completely different in this Game

    Planes are a lot lot slower, can be immobilized on different parts, the can't shoot out of 1km distance, they can't maneuver that well, they can be hit by everythin even pistols, they don't have lock on weapons, they have to fly over targets low to actually do some damge....

    shall i continue ?
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1. Make the flak shells explode after a certain distance, limiting the effective range.
    2. Make the "reload/cooldown" much longer, thus motivating burst/salvo firing instead of magdumping
    -> Problem solved with no messing around and keeping stuff authentic.
    .
    Again, the AA seems OP to only those solo aces. Get a second plane or ground forces to blow up the darn thing.
    .
    Behemoth Kirov.... .

    I would pay real money for a Kirov skin on the airship behemoth. Has to come with the soundfiles aswell tho

  • KBLF-FOIZY
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016

    Dude I don't know if you already recognized it... This is BF1 not BF4. This is a completely different Game, Planes work completely different in this Game

    Planes are a lot lot slower, can be immobilized on different parts, the can't shoot out of 1km distance, they can't maneuver that well, they can be hit by everythin even pistols, they don't have lock on weapons, they have to fly over targets low to actually do some damge....

    shall i continue ?

    Yet I have to compare with BF4 which is logically valid... single BF4 plane can ruin whole team. While single plane in BF1 can't.
    And I don't want it to become that way...

    My friend is good with aircraft from BF4 and he has no problem with AA in BF1 at all. Still reach top3, with >3 k/d.


    BTW. Taking AA down is Infantry duty. AND If your infantries don't do their job. AA should be over powered as it is.
    As a Sniper Player ... AA is a very very sweet target. 200m+ headshot at known spot for free.

    My question is... Are your team/squad good enough to covered your sky from AA?

    In some game.. It's literally impossible to occupy AA just because at the moment you arrive at AA. Sniper will kill you instantly. And FFS, every sniper location have a sight of at least 2 AA gun.
  • SniperWOLF-G
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Make the flak shells explode after a certain distance, limiting the effective range.
    2. Make the "reload/cooldown" much longer, thus motivating burst/salvo firing instead of magdumping
    -> Problem solved with no messing around and keeping stuff authentic.
    .
    Again, the AA seems OP to only those solo aces. Get a second plane or ground forces to blow up the darn thing.

    Not all AA's can be reached by ground forces and even the ones who can be reached are not always easy to reach when you have to break through enemy lines.

  • KBLF-FOIZY
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016

    Not all AA's can be reached by ground forces and even the ones who can be reached are not always easy to reach when you have to break through enemy lines.

    Which means it is the time for pushing and breaking-through...
    You know that enemy control AA Location and you wanna fly before retake the AA ?
    You have tank, you have k-bullet, you have sniper. And yet you choose to fly ?
    And if you have none of above.. it's time to regain objective (which you'll have to do on ground, not in air)

    Nice strategy...
    "Hey friends, there is an incendiary bomb plant in front of you. Destroy it first .. or just walk and eat the flame".



    PS... I still agree with OP. That AA is (too) powerful and there should be some nerfing but not too much...
    Some of slower turn rate, shorter range, openner spot is enough.
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...

    You mean the games that were patched later to level the playing field? Losing gunner flares, losing ground radar at least initially, increasing the amount of AA threats etc.... All of those things were addressed as BF4 continued to mature as a game. Right now you can't even really dogfight in this game when there is a noob camping the flak gun. Might as well take all planes out of the game. Then we can move onto tanks. Let's take them out of the game too so you can get exactly what you want which is a lousy COD game. Battlefield is all about playing the game how you like to play it whether it be as infantry, in the air, or in a tank. Right now, planes aren't worth even jumping into.
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...

    You mean the games that were patched later to level the playing field? Losing gunner flares, losing ground radar at least initially, increasing the amount of AA threats etc.... All of those things were addressed as BF4 continued to mature as a game. Right now you can't even really dogfight in this game when there is a noob camping the flak gun. Might as well take all planes out of the game. Then we can move onto tanks. Let's take them out of the game too so you can get exactly what you want which is a lousy COD game. Battlefield is all about playing the game how you like to play it whether it be as infantry, in the air, or in a tank. Right now, planes aren't worth even jumping into.

    You lost the debate when you used the word, "noob." And you're the one crying here, I merely pointed out that airplanes have been a major power in previous BF's and now they are not; as much as people wanna say they love to fly, most really love all the kills, and to look at their padded kdr....Also, again you are wrong in regards to COD, I don't play that game; haven't since MW...

    As you may tell others at times - LEARN TO PLAY..This isn't jets anymore...
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @ll_foizy_ll You are completely ignoring that there are AA guns in uncappable out-of-bounds areas hidden behind terrain. These cannot be taken out from the ground easily...
  • TheMalakith
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If it really bothers people this much either give it a lower rate of fire (also nerf the bomber health if you do), or give it a reload after 30 rounds or so. Honestly I think they're fine the way they are, bad pilots will be bad no matter what.
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...

    You mean the games that were patched later to level the playing field? Losing gunner flares, losing ground radar at least initially, increasing the amount of AA threats etc.... All of those things were addressed as BF4 continued to mature as a game. Right now you can't even really dogfight in this game when there is a noob camping the flak gun. Might as well take all planes out of the game. Then we can move onto tanks. Let's take them out of the game too so you can get exactly what you want which is a lousy COD game. Battlefield is all about playing the game how you like to play it whether it be as infantry, in the air, or in a tank. Right now, planes aren't worth even jumping into.

    You lost the debate when you used the word, "noob." And you're the one crying here, I merely pointed out that airplanes have been a major power in previous BF's and now they are not; as much as people wanna say they love to fly, they really love all the kills, and to look at their padded kdr....Also, again you are wrong in regards to COD, I don't play that game; haven't since MW...

    As you may tell others at times - LEARN TO PLAY..This isn't jets anymore...

    Who's crying here? All I said was that as of right now, planes are pretty worthless and that eventually the flak gun will get nerfed... I also pointed out how you were wrong. The Flak Gun is noobish. So go ahead and get offended if you are someone that camps it. I really don't care.


    It's surprising that you don't play COD anymore if you are telling the truth. Jets/Planes/Tanks are supposed to be powerful. That's the point of having them on the Battlefield. If you don't like it, you can go play MW10 or whatever game they have out now.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1. Make the flak shells explode after a certain distance, limiting the effective range.
    2. Make the "reload/cooldown" much longer, thus motivating burst/salvo firing instead of magdumping
    -> Problem solved with no messing around and keeping stuff authentic.
    .
    Again, the AA seems OP to only those solo aces. Get a second plane or ground forces to blow up the darn thing.

    Not all AA's can be reached by ground forces and even the ones who can be reached are not always easy to reach when you have to break through enemy lines.

    I know. Which is why I feel those should prevent baserape just like in BF4. If those AA guns can kill off planes that fly around the central areas of the map, the range is the problem, and the range should be decreased, just like real world flak is limited in range. Cause they arc, and fusetimers beyond what distance can be properly aimed at is useless.
    .
    If a plane decides to fly over the enemy base they deserve to die to AA. What is wrong with some people? What happened in real WW1 if planes flew too deep into enemy territory? Read how Red Baron died.

  • ronson122
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Reasons why FLAK guns need to be NERFED to the GROUND.
    • They have a high fire rate and can hit aircraft from across the map/sky area.
    • They automatically air burst like modern military technology and require NO SKILL or understanding to hit the target, unlike more modern set games with AA machine guns that required aim.
    • They do not need to be reloaded like field guns.
    • THEY CAN OUT DAMAGE THE PACE AND REPAIR SPEED OF AIRCRAFT from any distance rendering escape and repair impossible. (note the fact that repairing gets completely reset if you get hit by them)
    • They are abused as a way to harass aircraft players. FLAK should be used to DEFEND ONE SINGLE OBJECTIVE and that objective ONLY.
    • They cause aircraft to jerk around so bad that it feels like the game is lagging and renders flying very difficult but also makes them impossible to engage from the sky due to not being able to aim at them.
    • Did I mention people just sit on them at the back of the map and can hit me all the way near my teams home spawn on the other side not to mention they aren't really contributing much to their team?
    • From a pilot standpoint, they are unfair. They can destroy slow moving aircraft with ease due to their infinite supply of ammo and ability to cancel repairs from seemingly any range.

    Let's discuss FLAK guns in real life. Historically, flak was not extremely effective. It was a means to cause chaos and havok in the sky and was not accurate like it is in this game by any means. FLAK shells had a timed burst that had to be manually set based on the estimated altitude of the aircraft. FLAK guns that were automatic generally had a 10-20 round magazine before needing to undergo a lengthy reload.

    WHY ARE NONE OF THESE FACTORS REPRESENTED IN GAME???

    Balancing suggestions.
    • Nerf the effective range to approximately the airspace above the objective the FLAK is assigned to.
    • ADD A BLOODY RELOAD TO THE DANG THINGS!!! The field guns need to be reloaded so WHY THE HECK DOESN'T FLAK NEED TO BE RELOADED???
    • Lower the blast radius and accuracy of the shells.
    • Maybe even add the need to set the distance of the burst almost like the airburst in BF4. Or a function similar to the sniper of adjusting the distance.
    • FIX THE LAG EFFECT of getting hit by FLAK in an aircraft. (I understand these are lightweight biplanes and FLAK would heavily effect their ability to fly but the lag effect is too much.)

    In summary, FLAK should not be instantly effective against any aircraft, at any distance, by any player even those who just started the game. They are too easy and their ability to completely cancel out repair abilities and the non-existence of any disadvantages they would have possessed in real life makes them absolutely unbalanced.

    The use of FLAK should be to defend objectives only and attempt to scare aircraft away NOT completely cancel out a team's ability to use aircraft in a match. They should be, and historically always have been a support weapon. Not miracle fix to enemy aircraft. THERE IS A REASON WHY BOTH SIDES HAVE FIGHTERS.

    GOOD,im sick to death of seeing tanks and planes going 60-0.

    Hows it feel to always die? like we had to in BF 3 and 4 vs unlimted flared planes and all those other silly perks they go making them uncounterable
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ronson122 wrote: »

    GOOD,im sick to death of seeing tanks and planes going 60-0.

    Hows it feel to always die? like we had to in BF 3 and 4 vs unlimted flared planes and all those other silly perks they go making them uncounterable

    I don't think I have ever seen anyone going 60-0 in a plane in BF1. I have seen people camping in an AA go 19-0 though. Not to mention those pesky jokers camping with the mobile AA in BF4. More often than not those jokers went 60-0.
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...

    You mean the games that were patched later to level the playing field? Losing gunner flares, losing ground radar at least initially, increasing the amount of AA threats etc.... All of those things were addressed as BF4 continued to mature as a game. Right now you can't even really dogfight in this game when there is a noob camping the flak gun. Might as well take all planes out of the game. Then we can move onto tanks. Let's take them out of the game too so you can get exactly what you want which is a lousy COD game. Battlefield is all about playing the game how you like to play it whether it be as infantry, in the air, or in a tank. Right now, planes aren't worth even jumping into.

    You lost the debate when you used the word, "noob." And you're the one crying here, I merely pointed out that airplanes have been a major power in previous BF's and now they are not; as much as people wanna say they love to fly, they really love all the kills, and to look at their padded kdr....Also, again you are wrong in regards to COD, I don't play that game; haven't since MW...

    As you may tell others at times - LEARN TO PLAY..This isn't jets anymore...

    Who's crying here? All I said was that as of right now, planes are pretty worthless and that eventually the flak gun will get nerfed... I also pointed out how you were wrong. The Flak Gun is noobish. So go ahead and get offended if you are someone that camps it. I really don't care.


    It's surprising that you don't play COD anymore if you are telling the truth. Jets/Planes/Tanks are supposed to be powerful. That's the point of having them on the Battlefield. If you don't like it, you can go play MW10 or whatever game they have out now.

    This is a WW1 game; planes were not that powerful, and they were made of wood...I am saying that the planes are fine when you learn to fly them correctly...Obviously you are mad because planes are not powerful, and you like the powerful planes of BF4, except now there is another powerful toy that blasts your powerful toy of past BF games; so now the people that use something powerful that you don't like, you refer to them as noobs, or as some COD player trying to change your precious powerful plane war...Maybe you should grow up...Just because a new BF comes out, doesn't mean you have to play it; you can still play BF4..

    This game actually requires more teamwork...In BF4 it didn't take as much teamwork to fly a plane and dominate a match..Regardless of updates and changes, jets were still top dogs in matches...

    Fact is, all I noted was the fact that "broken" was a relative term, and that planes have been too powerful in past BF games...You started with the noob this and COD that crap insults and accusations...Another thing is, nothing is "broken." Something may not work to YOUR liking, but the reality is it still works; in fact, I have witnessed a number of effective bomber runs....As for the map that is in the screenshots in this thread, I would suggest flying lower and circling around the other side of the mountains on either side of the valley and then strafing the valley, or sides of the valley where AA guns are located; this particular map is not a dogfight map..

    The skies in Monte Grappa get more friendly as your team controls more and more objective points - when your team doesn't hold the points, your life becomes hell; and that is how it should be - your team let you down, and thus as part of the team you should feel the sting of that loss instead of still being able to fly relatively free and rack up kills...

    One tactic that could be done, and maybe should be done, is to jump into bombers at the beginning of a map and start bombing the objectives closest to the enemies home base that are always capped first; this would help slow down the forward advancement of the enemy and allow your own ground troops to cap more objectives and take over the AA guns; this would then allow you and your other players planes to reap havoc much easier...

    I am willing to guess that you were not one of the people in previous BF games asking for jets to be nerfed, correct? You weren't flying around killing everything in sight and thinking: Damn, this is so unbalanced, I hope they fix this so I can't dominate so much...But now you wanna use the "balance" word, and the "broken" word when it suits your needs...
    Post edited by PeterLA69 on
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ah, a upset player who always used air vehicles as a crutch. How the tables have turned!

    As a crutch? Some people enjoy using air vehicles and don't get caught up in KDR. They play this game for fun(which is the purpose of video games). It's not fun that one aspect of the game is broken because DICE didn't foresee this issue prior to launch. It's just a matter of time, they will be tweaked.

    "Broken" is relative...I could say other BF games were broken because aircraft was too powerful and made the rest of the game less fun; which it did...

    You mean the games that were patched later to level the playing field? Losing gunner flares, losing ground radar at least initially, increasing the amount of AA threats etc.... All of those things were addressed as BF4 continued to mature as a game. Right now you can't even really dogfight in this game when there is a noob camping the flak gun. Might as well take all planes out of the game. Then we can move onto tanks. Let's take them out of the game too so you can get exactly what you want which is a lousy COD game. Battlefield is all about playing the game how you like to play it whether it be as infantry, in the air, or in a tank. Right now, planes aren't worth even jumping into.

    You lost the debate when you used the word, "noob." And you're the one crying here, I merely pointed out that airplanes have been a major power in previous BF's and now they are not; as much as people wanna say they love to fly, they really love all the kills, and to look at their padded kdr....Also, again you are wrong in regards to COD, I don't play that game; haven't since MW...

    As you may tell others at times - LEARN TO PLAY..This isn't jets anymore...

    Who's crying here? All I said was that as of right now, planes are pretty worthless and that eventually the flak gun will get nerfed... I also pointed out how you were wrong. The Flak Gun is noobish. So go ahead and get offended if you are someone that camps it. I really don't care.


    It's surprising that you don't play COD anymore if you are telling the truth. Jets/Planes/Tanks are supposed to be powerful. That's the point of having them on the Battlefield. If you don't like it, you can go play MW10 or whatever game they have out now.

    This is a WW1 game; planes were not that powerful, and they were made of wood...I am saying that the planes are fine when you learn to fly them correctly...Obviously you are mad because planes are not powerful, and you like the powerful planes of BF4, except now there is another powerful toy that blasts your powerful toy of past BF games; so now the people that use something powerful that you don't like, you refer to them as noobs, or as some COD player trying to change your precious powerful plane war...Maybe you should grow up...Just because a new BF comes out, doesn't mean you have to play it; you can still play BF4..

    This game actually requires more teamwork...In BF4 it didn't take as much teamwork to fly a plane and dominate a match..Regardless of updates and changes, jets were still top dogs in matches...

    Fact is, all I noted was the fact that "broken" was a relative term, and that planes have been too powerful in past BF games...You started with the noob this and COD that crap insults and accusations...Another thing is, nothing is "broken." Something may not work to YOUR liking, but the reality is it still works; in fact, I have witnessed a number of effective bomber runs....As for the map that is in the screenshots in this thread, I would suggest flying lower and circling around the other side of the mountains on either side of the valley and then strafing the valley, or sides of the valley where AA guns are located; this particular map is not a dogfight map..

    The skies in Monte Grappa get more friendly as your team controls more and more objective points - when your team doesn't hold the points, your life becomes hell; and that is how it should be - your team let you down, and thus as part of the team you should feel the sting of that loss instead of still being able to fly relatively free and rack up kills...

    One tactic that could be done, and maybe should be done, is to jump into bombers at the beginning of a map and start bombing the objectives closest to the enemies home base that are always capped first; this would help slow down the forward advancement of the enemy and allow your own ground troops to cap more objectives and take over the AA guns; this would then allow you and your other players planes to reap havoc much easier...

    I am willing to guess that you were not one of the people in previous BF games asking for jets to be nerfed, correct? You weren't flying around killing everything in sight and thinking: Damn, this is so unbalanced, I hope they fix this so I can't dominate so much...But now you wanna use the "balance" word, and the "broken" word when it suits your needs...

    tl;dr.
This discussion has been closed.