Weekly BF

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Sindari
2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2016
Okay so the EA Support Twitter account has switched from telling people to clear their caches, re-install Origin, power cycle their Xbox One and so on, to saying there are connectivity issues again, for example "is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as we hear more" was posted on Twitter 20 minutes ago.
Regarding stat loss they have just tweeted "thanks for reaching out. We are currently investigating this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused"
Multiple people cannot get in.
Mutliple people get in and have stats reset to 0.
Mutliple people get in, have normal stats, play one game and then when the game ends, assuming they can play a whole game, their stats reset to 0.
My advice, stop trying.
You're either going to fail to get in, or get in and find your stats are reset and have a panic attack, or have one game before you get kicked out.
The situation is obviously highly unstable still.
It's not a victory to get in after a dozen attempts, you're just getting in to an unstable server, that will probably kick you, return you to the home menu with reset stats and possibly not save any of the progress you made in that game anyway.
Will try to update this once I have a good amount of evidence that it's worth trying to play again.
Post edited by Sindari on

Comments

• Twitchy68
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Last night, I lost all progress in BF1. I lost medals, levels, XP, upgrades I had purchased, etc. I am back to level 0 with no experience. This morning, when I first went to the Soldier tab, it said "Cannot load soldier, please try later." A few seconds later, it displayed the 0 level soldier.

Yes, I am logged into PSN. Yes, I am connected to the internet just fine.

The only thing we did last night that may be related is that my son logged me out of my profile, logged into his profile on the PS4, and started the game. When I switched back to my profile, everything was gone. Maybe the game has a bug with multiple PS4 profiles on the same console? My account is the primary account.
  • USP_Bauer_24
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All of my stats have been reset to zero as well - this happened inbetween games.
  • moodii_77
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same - on PS4 ..
  • TananaAndrei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wtf , same for me on ps4 . I still have my guns
  • A1_GR33N_
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Weirdly, I still have the same dog tags set, so it's not lost everything. It's almost as if the game can't reach the servers to pull the necessary data.
  • Cafe92
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Last night there were several connection issues. During this time, when I logged into a match, sometimes I would have my current progress. The next match I would join would reset my progress to zero.

Today I logged in again and my progress was zero.

EDIT: On PS4.
    Can't load battlepacks section.
  • Twitchy68
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    BTW, this happened last night at about the same time that the EA servers seemed to be having issues. I was getting matchmaking errors repeatedly when trying to join a game. Eventually, it joined a game. That's when I noticed that all of my stuff was gone.

Anyways, here is what happened last night. Not sure what is pertinent:
    1) I had been playing on my account last night. Me and one other son had been playing on our own accounts for days... no problem
    2) My youngest wanted to play on his account. I switched to his profile, created his account. When trying to join games on his account, we kept getting matchmaking errors (probably when the EA servers were having issues)
    3) I switched back to my PS4 account, to see if it was an account issue. I was getting the same errors. Eventually, it joined a game, but my stuff was gone... weapon/device upgrades included. The only thing I still have is money I had earned, but not yet spent.

I have not checked my other son's account yet to see if he has lost his stuff too... afraid to check.
  • dutch-defp
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me 2 All My medal progress is gone
  • AsariMilk
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here (PC)
  • dutch-defp
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    From rank 30 now rank 0.
    No medals.
    On ps4
    plzzz fix this
  • MrJacobvich
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just happened to me also...
  • phpchap
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WTF EA!

I've just created an account on this forum to say the same thing happened to me on PS4.

Not a happy bunny after a weeks grinding and telling all my friends on buy it.
  • NeXoRaNoX95
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    From rank 55 now 0 WTF IS THIS ****!!!
  • Muttinho
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same over here, rank 39
  • phpchap
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Another DDOS?
  • TananaAndrei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I restarted my ps4, now on the soldier section it says:" could not load your soldier"

+ cant even join servers
  • Moose_Cdn
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    East Coast, same here... Can't join and rank has been reset...
  • Cafe92
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Twitchy68 wrote: »
    The only thing we did last night that may be related is that my son logged me out of my profile, logged into his profile on the PS4, and started the game. When I switched back to my profile, everything was gone. Maybe the game has a bug with multiple PS4 profiles on the same console? My account is the primary account.

It has not a bug with multiple PS4 profiles on the same console.

I did not switch profiles and am experiencing the same progress reset.

• LFC139
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, 34 to 0 not pleased.
This discussion has been closed.