Weekly BF

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• zacharyawsome
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I lost all stats and I can't load into any games unless I search them I went from level 31 to level 0 help me plz
  • zacharyawsome
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    dutch-defp wrote: »
    Me 2 All My medal progress is gone
    Same here but lost everything else too
  • Recon_021
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The servers are being DDOS's by idiots again today, same as they were last night. **** will get fixed when it gets fixed and stats will be restored like usual. Seriously, get informed and stop **** about Dice **** **** up already, as this isn't their **** fault.
  • oO-KloaK-Oo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Went from 33 to 0... this better get sorted.. SO PISSED!!!! Now cannot even get into a game. I know this isn't all of EA's fault but sure as hell hope they can restore stats and medals.
  • giantdarkwarrior
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    in the moning i just levelled to rank 41 and unlocked the kolibri when i came back half an hour ago everything was lost..,
  • DeathScythe3110
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please DICE/EA tell me this is a joke and all my stats will be there soon
  • Thebossofmany
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've also lost all of my progression...
  • SwebNrG
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sindari wrote: »
    SwebNrG wrote: »
    Same here ps4. Some technical support or feedback from dice would be good so the community knows what is going on!!!! Also takes the **** after I purchased the early enlister edition and been unable to play on a few occasions now. This is not good enough.

"is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as you hear more"

This was just posted on the EA Twitter account, so yeah ... back to waiting ...

Cheers for info sindari
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here ps4. Some technical support or feedback from dice would be good so the community knows what is going on!!!! Also takes the **** after I purchased the early enlister edition and been unable to play on a few occasions now. This is not good enough.

"is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as you hear more"

Cheers for info sindari

Welcome mate.
  • Shroomssss
    9 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nice post but i whus playing a game normally got kicked out and got to menu and whas reset
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shroomssss wrote: »
    nice post but i whus playing a game normally got kicked out and got to menu and whas reset

Yeah that was one of the things I said "Mutliple people get in, have normal stats, play one game and then when the game ends, assuming they can play a whole game, their stats reset to 0."
  • Gorlax
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Greetings, played a few games this morning, finally hit level 10 and level 3 on my medic. Got booted off after a game and now I am back @ level 0. Will this be fix? I have already lost a few battlepacks due to "errors" but this is just silly. Some of us have little gaming time and leveling up again is just not fun....
  • Sindari
    Gorlax wrote: »
    Greetings, played a few games this morning, finally hit level 10 and level 3 on my medic. Got booted off after a game and now I am back @ level 0. Will this be fix? I have already lost a few battlepacks due to "errors" but this is just silly. Some of us have little gaming time and leveling up again is just not fun....

It will be fixed, don't worry about it. I can get onto my level 30 soldier, I'm on the soldier tab right now and all stats are correct, so whatever database holds them all hasn't blown up, the servers are just very unstable at the moment (and for the last 12 hours).
  • PuckingIceHole
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah just happened to me. I was level 46. They better fix this ****. Its getting **** ridiculous
  • ronson122
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been deranked from level 38 to level 2 on PS4
  • slim_gz_nbr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem as well its says i'm rank 0 when i should be 14 and i cant join any matches ,,, i hope EA fix this asap
  • Sindari
    "sorry about that. We are looking into this issue at present"

EA Support Twitter 5 minutes ago, regarding being unable to get into game.
  • SwebNrG
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Cheers for info sindari

Welcome mate.

This is typical unplayable battlefield, thought dice/ea would of finally got their **** sorted for this title!
  • Motal13
    edited October 2016
    same issues here damn EA ! [Greece]
  • rigamortis68
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lost all progress aswell EU PS4.
This discussion has been closed.