Loosing stats

Shroomssss
9 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
made it to 68 but now its 0 is this a joke ..?

any other people who experienced this got there stats back i only read about people saying you have to wait but yeah ...

Comments

• solidus1983
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems that stats servers are down.
  • B2005
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same with me no stats
  • Oracl3man
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    I guess their infrastructure is struggling, last night we almost never got to the "end round" screen and when we did the battlepack boxes were always grey and nameless. Your stats are probably safe, but the infrastructure can't serve it up to your client.
  • Shroomssss

yes but does it come back becouse i heard about it some days ago asuming it happened before this .
  • Shroomssss
    Shroomssss wrote: »

yes but does it come back becouse i heard about it some days ago asuming it happened before this .

youre stats i mean
  • Shroomssss
    Oracl3man wrote: »
    I guess their infrastructure is struggling, last night we almost never got to the "end round" screen and when we did the battlepack boxes were always grey and nameless. Your stats are probably safe, but the infrastructure can't serve it up to your client.

ok becouse i joined a match and it still said 0 like whats the point to keep playing ?
  • Oracl3man
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

ok becouse i joined a match and it still said 0 like whats the point to keep playing ?

Check www.battlefieldtracker.com to see if your stats are OK
  • Shroomssss

We're unable to find your Profile.
    This is because you haven't played Battlefield 4 or Hardline.

• Shroomssss

thanks tho :)
  • giantdarkwarrior
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Check www.battlefieldtracker.com to see if your stats are OK[/quote]

they say i haven't played bf1 yet...
    i was lvl 41
  • A1_GR33N_
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016

We're unable to find your Profile.
    This is because you haven't played Battlefield 4 or Hardline.

they say i haven't played bf1 yet...
    i was lvl 41
    They rely on access to the same stats servers. They can't pull the data for the same reason that game client and companions app can't. Some seem to be able to play mind you, so they obviously don't keep the stats data on the same servers as the games. It's likely that either those are down or there's an ongoing attack.

Provided that access is restored, stats should be preserved. However, not sure what happens if the game can't connect to that server after completing a round.

I rather expect to get back in when fixed to find that progress made this morning won't have saved.
  • Dooky_Strangely
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your stats are very loose. You should tighten them.