Weekly BF

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• MaddogHUN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Same problem...
    PS4 Europe
  • THE_MOH_FIGHTER
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    These are problems from the serverconnectings, later when the problem is solved have you all again the level the statistiks all.. But know the servers have a problem same down.. . ceep call anf play offline ;-) .. Have time know for search all Manuals and there Kodex ;-)
  • SirPaddy83
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    56 to 0
  • jonh63011
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My rank back to zero????????
  • Knotty_Enigma
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    So just got on I went from rank 48 to 0. Also all of my other stats are erased. If I have to start over I'm going to lose my ****.
  • Removed11322
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What platform?
    I think I can help.
  • B_A_M28
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member

same here, DICE needs to fix this ASAP
  • Knotty_Enigma
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me also. Rank 48 to 0. I really hope it isn't permanent.
  • A1_GR33N_
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ronson122 wrote: »
    I have been deranked from level 38 to level 2 on PS4

That's odd. Everyone else has 0 progress. I wonder where the XP for rank 2 came from. Had you just played a game and the end round told you you'd hit rank 2? If so, it probably won't have been saved and if you check again, I imagine you'd be rank 0 like everyone else.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you guys read any other threads or just get mad and come on and create a thread? Severs have been down for like 12 hours.. ddos.. we all went to 0. Will go back to normal when the servers are back to operational
  • equim
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whatever people tell you! Don't believe them when they say it is a server issue like they have in the other 20 threads posted with the same question as yours that you could just have looked at instead of posting your own with the same thing!
    It's all lies!
    What is really going on is that the evil lord Slepp has not been given the shoes he demands! WAKE UP ****!
  • DeathScythe3110
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Now I remember that BF4 had the same issue at the beginning
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you have played BF MP before you should know this is just a temporary situation. Your ranks and stat's are safe in the matrix.
  • misadwin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I lost all my progress from 37 to 0
  • dhanesh316
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    all this happened to me. so i cant load any servers and my rank went to 0 so, DICE please fix this issue as soon as possible.
  • ronnieronb73
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PS4 and all my stats wiped to level 0 with weapons and gadgets earned are missing. Dice/EA what did you guys do? This just doesn't happen on its own.
  • toker123420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I lost everything also. I was in the mid 20's and had 4 trophies. Wth? This sucks.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    can you just chill a bit everybody? everything will be normal in a few hours probably. your level and stats are safe.
  • BlueOriginHD
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi yes I'm on ps4. Was level 46 joint a server and everyone was level 0 including myself. Looked on the battle log app and I'm level 0. I'm on ps4 I've just lost all my stats dog tags everything 40 hours worth of game time. EA what is going to happen ?
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The stats will get back up once they clear this mess.
    I´m just wondering if I manage to play on my zero stats, and get the 5 kill streak needed to finish the "Order Of The Iron Star" medal, will it count once the stats go back up ?
This discussion has been closed.