Weekly Debrief

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• BlueOriginHD
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All I have left is a screenshot of me level 38 going 55-17 however I was level 46 nearly 47. EA arnt doing anything to retrieve our stats back yet?
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is still going on? I was playing most of yesterday till the servers starting issues so I went to bed. That was 12 hours ago.

Yeah, seems to be pretty much all the same issues. They briefly announced that it was all fixed, about 5 hours ago, and have since returned it to under investigation, working on it etc ...
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JAGGER24_7 wrote: »
    EA please I'm rank 35 and my stats got reset today please fix this please EA,I can't take it :(((((

just chill in a few hours everything will be good.

A few hours ago was midnight last night... We well beyond that.

Unable to play six out of the few hours I got this weekend... Hope they decide to repay us for the inconvenience and lost time... Double xp or a unique skin.

nope. there are problems for like 12-14hours now,that's not even long. i bet in another 12 hours everything will be fine again.

12 hours of a server being down isn't that long... Another 12 hours before you can play isn't much??

Lmfao.... They are well taken care of by this community. We are just asking for the same commitment. The game servers should never be down for more than a few hours before an official statement is made. The same reason we are down is the same reason I see menus that were not there before popping up. They are ninja updating something over there at EA, and it's creating chaos on their end.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I was able to get in for about 3 rounds but the hit detection was wonky as hell, none of the post game stats showed as well.

What platform?
  • CollinW16
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CollinW16 wrote: »
    Rank 32 with 2.56 K/D and now 0 in everything kinda scary. Also lost my rank dog tags

• Sindari
    Guys if you comment about issues you're having, success or failure at getting in or whatever, please post what platform, just to keep us all up to date with the latest info, ta.
  • Nominon66
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And same here. It was working fine this morning.
    Just logged in now, all progress deleted but correct dog tags still showing......
  • asethg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here.
  • Sindari
    All of the latest EA Support tweets are about PS4, don't know if the other platforms are okay now? (Guess anyone happily playing isn't going to be here reading this, haha)
  • BlandyBoyBlonde
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's the issue regarding stats...is this something which is effecting everyone? I was rank 21, level 8 on medic and have lost everything???
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ps4 unable to play but an hour or so since 9pm est Saturday night. Profile keeps getting reset, change in menus and stat screens on both companion app and system, and getting disconnected.
  • shaggy2013
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This all started last night around midnight Me and some friends couldn't join a game for over an hour then we got lucky got to play for several hours but anybody that tried to join us had to wait for ever to join are last match it kicked everyone to the main menu could join any servers got back around 8 am this morning everything was running great got to play some operations had my rank and unlocks once the game was finished went back to the main menu everything was at 0 ???
  • Sindari
    What's the issue regarding stats...is this something which is effecting everyone? I was rank 21, level 8 on medic and have lost everything???

Yeah thats affecting everyone. They're working on that too.
  • 249SawTooStronk
    It's not just Bf1 either. Origin, other EA titles, and other EA servers that are online.
  • 249SawTooStronk
    Also not just Ps4... The servers on ps3 are currently down for multiple EA services.
  • NeXolars
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here...
  • Jboy1810
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Same for me. Very dissapointed and doubt i can play the game again....
    And only proof i have is that i still have the guns..
  • Twitchy68
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happened to me last night too. Had trouble joining games and everything went to 0. Quit playing and, when I checked this morning, everything still 0.

Luckily, I have only been playing for a few days. But, I have put in more hours than I would care to admit. I had opened 2 battle chests and had achieved a couple of medals. Gone. Weapon/device upgrades. Gone. XP. Gone. Etc.
    shaggy2013 wrote: »
    This all started last night around midnight Me and some friends couldn't join a game for over an hour then we got lucky got to play for several hours but anybody that tried to join us had to wait for ever to join are last match it kicked everyone to the main menu could join any servers got back around 8 am this morning everything was running great got to play some operations had my rank and unlocks once the game was finished went back to the main menu everything was at 0 ???
  • ngatidread23
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yup I was rank 69 now nothing..this was 5 mins ago on ps4
This discussion has been closed.