Weekly BF

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• OMCMUMBLES
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same here on PS4 cant even get into a game :(
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PS4 seems to be hit hardest, almost every tweet coming out of EA Support at the moment is PS related.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We're trying to collect all info into ONE thread guys, so if you have any news, updates or just the latest on whats happened to you, and what platform, please stick it in here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/50071/servers-lost-stats-master-thread#latest thanks :)
  • BassBoosterTom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me too! :'( At first I had some issues to play online and I was spamming. When I spawned in I lost all my progress. Now I'm looking for a way to contact EA..
  • ramsey10287
    edited October 2016
    Stats are reset. PS4
  • xinfury8x
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jumped on this morning and my rank is zero. I was rank 18 played all day Saturday. Come Sunday morning I cant connect to an online session and my rank says zero, shows that I have all my unlocks and battlepacks but my stats appear as if I have never played the game. I am connected to PSN and my PS4 is hardwired running at 53mbps. Battlefield companion also shows zero stats. EA needs to fix this garbage. I finally pulled my friends away from COD, and now I am second guessing it as this looks foolish. What a waste.
  • XxRAPTOR_ITAxX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yay! 29 to 0, what a wonderful game, please fix
    PS4
  • psmsk8er
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What don't you people get about the servers being messed up ? Can you not read or something ?
  • chuckandcotton
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really irks me a nice community member tries to consolidate information rather than, you know, an actual employee.

Really sick of EA/DICE and their PR system. And their servers.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    psmsk8er wrote: »
    What don't you people get about the servers being messed up ? Can you not read or something ?

It kind of explains what is going on out on the Battlefield 1 maps.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No they can't.. something in their brain chemistry makes them get online and start spewing venom instead of looking for an answer (which would have been pretty damn easy to find)
  • Minim4nMC
    Lost all my stats and I can't even join a game now RIP
  • SlyThunder
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Level 0#lostmymind
  • BaronVonGoon
    6940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My stats got reset. Everything is back to zero.
  • Chappa74
    326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Copy, search bar, paste, result.

Or read the other 50 posts on the subject visible on the thread feed.
  • DigAPony96
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Someone else posted about this too. Try going on the game later on and your stats should be back, it's a little buggy at the moment it seems
  • marco_damsteeg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've got the same problem.
    First it wouldn't connect and now i can't play online and everything is gone :neutral:
  • chuckandcotton

It kind of explains what is going on out on the Battlefield 1 maps.

giphy.gif

• fandy-92original
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is extremely annoying.
  • chuckandcotton
    EA personally picked you to screw over.
This discussion has been closed.