Servers down again?

Comments

• jackwolfskins
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Down in Portugal - PC
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Pfffff
  • TheChosenArth
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    down here on PC in Malaysia
  • Feijie-MY
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Asia server down also..
  • Neltocaz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NateMcBow wrote: »
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    i lost all the guns i bought and some points. i dont know what else i lost. i havent been able to play the game the past few days and stuff keeps disapearing. i think the severs might have too many people on them and dice just needs time to fix and adjust some stuff. i'll try again another day. i hope all my stuff comes back.

Dont worry about your unlocks. They should be saved on your account so they will come back once login servers are restarted.

i know the stats reset but my rank was where it should be instead of 0, but i was missing guns too. i read people were at rank 0 when they were missing things. i dont know if my correctvrank now would mean im going to have to buy all the guns again with none of the points i already got from ranking.
  • Lagom_jobbigt
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Daw00tness wrote: »
    If EA doesnt allow third-party servers they better make sure they got their own s$^t toghether.
    The stability of their own backend is laughable at best. I am pretty sure some manager decided that a multiplayer centric game would run best on the cheapest backend they could afford.

This is exactly why community servers are the ONLY way to go.
    You do this kind of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and it's far too easy to disrupt the servers.
  • JoKiLLAZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hungary down...
  • sn1ckii
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, NorthGermany - PC
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Currently online players

PC: 52,079 (24h peak: 145,384)

XBOXONE: 6,311 (24h peak: 241,078)

PS4: 151,090 (24h peak: 328,525)

Total: 209,480
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    What? It won't help, as you will still get "Disconnected from EA Online", even when on own server... was the same in BF3, BF4, BFHL ...
  • Stepo_GR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PC, Greece, same here...
  • SchwartzJesuzII
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    M0istGamer wrote: »
    The downtime is almost equal to uptime since rsleaze on the 24th.

Hilarious.

Incorrect

The game was released for EA Trials on the 13th, Early Access on the 18th, and everyone else on the 21st. This is only the 2nd time the servers have crashed since release. Granted the first time was like 12 hours, hopefully this second time won't be as long. The game has been very stable besides these two instances though.

Incorrect. It's been down atleast foyr times since I got it on early access. This is the fourth time for me personally. Two of the times, it was down for hours.
  • Camxxcore
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The fact that the tech support page at ea.com is down: https://help.ea.com/en/technical-issues/ Is it some kind of joke?
  • hambaci_kuranger
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PC down :)
  • fogoumanuk
    This is getting painful lol down again ox uk
  • BluMadDawg20_20
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, is this what it's gonna be like for the next year?
  • TifosiNeri1909
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Camxxcore wrote: »
    The fact that the tech support page at ea.com is down: https://help.ea.com/en/technical-issues/ Is it some kind of joke?

You really thought someone would care?

Cant connect on PC, thanks for your great support EA
  • Serkaii
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hilarious.

Incorrect

The game was released for EA Trials on the 13th, Early Access on the 18th, and everyone else on the 21st. This is only the 2nd time the servers have crashed since release. Granted the first time was like 12 hours, hopefully this second time won't be as long. The game has been very stable besides these two instances though.

Incorrect. It's been down atleast foyr times since I got it on early access. This is the fourth time for me personally. Two of the times, it was down for hours.

Ah, I apologize. Here in the U.S. it's only been down this weekend. Solid since launch besides that.
  • SchwartzJesuzII
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hilarious.

Incorrect

Ah, I apologize. Here in the U.S. it's only been down this weekend. Solid since launch besides that.

No need to apologize. Besides the server crashes, it has been a really stable launch compared to BF4's launch for instance.
    No rubberbanding, no lag, no weird hit connections. Seems to run really smooth overall. :)
  • Bl_lddy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Down on the West Coast US.