Servers down again?

Comments

• Sir_Tarti
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm only mad because i love the hell out of this game and i need my fix
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really hope they bring out another patch soon.

- The Support class weapons need a drastic buff.
    - There are still to many bugs and glitches.
    - They also need to make the menu's faster and more responsive. They are really slow and it's very annoying.
    - Adding a permanent "QUIT" option at the end of the game might help as well.
    - Do something about the Medic class too. Medics don't revive nearly as much as in previous Battlefield games.
    - Last but not least. The amount of tries the attacking team has in Operations needs to increase, especially for the 3 desert maps Operation. The attcking team does not have enough tries......

But it's very bad that the EA servers are down again. They should have expected that there would be a lot of players playing the game so early. I understand they couldn't do anything about the Ddos attack though.
  • Lagom_jobbigt
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Camxxcore wrote: »
    The fact that the tech support page at ea.com is down: https://help.ea.com/en/technical-issues/ Is it some kind of joke?

Yes, it is. The joke is named Electronic Arts and they really don't give a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    No tweets. Nothing. THere is no information on why this is happening or when it might be over. None.

In 3 days it's been down twice now, on a freaking weekend. I'm preeetty pissed off. I wouldn't be so angry if we had gotten ANY KIND OF EXPLANATION AT ALL.
  • Lagom_jobbigt
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    M0istGamer wrote: »
    The downtime is almost equal to uptime since rsleaze on the 24th.

Hilarious.

Incorrect

The game was released for EA Trials on the 13th, Early Access on the 18th, and everyone else on the 21st. This is only the 2nd time the servers have crashed since release. Granted the first time was like 12 hours, hopefully this second time won't be as long. The game has been very stable besides these two instances though.

Incorrect. It's been down atleast foyr times since I got it on early access. This is the fourth time for me personally. Two of the times, it was down for hours.

Ah, I apologize. Here in the U.S. it's only been down this weekend. Solid since launch besides that.

No need to apologize. Besides the server crashes, it has been a really stable launch compared to BF4's launch for instance.
    No rubberbanding, no lag, no weird hit connections. Seems to run really smooth overall. :)

No rubberbanding? Hah, that's not true. I've had airplanes teleporting and flying sideways for days.
  • Masher8559
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just gone down for me too. PC, England.
  • Tiberius501
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stop being so dramatic haha. The servers will be up again soon. It's a multiplayer game; there's always bound to be some hiccups, especially this early in launch
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hilarious.

Incorrect

The game was released for EA Trials on the 13th, Early Access on the 18th, and everyone else on the 21st. This is only the 2nd time the servers have crashed since release. Granted the first time was like 12 hours, hopefully this second time won't be as long. The game has been very stable besides these two instances though.

This is the third time.... Release day it was down... This Saturday it was down... It's down now... That's the third time... You could count Ps4 as having four down times as Sunday morning it was down...
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Camxxcore wrote: »
    The fact that the tech support page at ea.com is down: https://help.ea.com/en/technical-issues/ Is it some kind of joke?

Yes, it is. The joke is named Electronic Arts and they really don't give a ****.
    No tweets. Nothing. THere is no information on why this is happening or when it might be over. None.

In 3 days it's been down twice now, on a freaking weekend. I'm preeetty pissed off. I wouldn't be so angry if we had gotten ANY KIND OF EXPLANATION AT ALL.

Fortunately EA isn't as bad as 343 Industries when it comes to communicating with the fanbase and listening to feedback ;)
  • Neltocaz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i deleted no mans sky on my ps4 for this lol
  • chesronkocsis

Hilarious.

Incorrect

This is the third time.... Release day it was down... This Saturday it was down... It's down now... That's the third time... You could count Ps4 as having four down times as Sunday morning it was down...

That's because PSN has always been ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Xbox Live is more stable most of the times.
  • iGever4Ever
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PC. SERVERS ARE DOWN :(
  • MadPonySkillz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Down for me too in Estonia! :(
  • GoHan_js
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    COME ON EA DO SOMETHING :c
  • Ferran420
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hilarious.

Incorrect

That's because PSN has always been ****. Xbox Live is more stable most of the times.

Your joking.... I've owned all three platforms, and psn has been the best for maintenance and upkeep. But I guess biased opinions will always be biased. I've owned two different xbones and sold both... Both times spent more time on the phone than on the system.
  • SchwartzJesuzII
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    i deleted no mans sky on my ps4 for this lol

Honestly, deleting NMS was a good idea nonetheless.
  • Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is it back on?
  • DOA-MORPHEUS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Down in Germany too.
  • Tocki92
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ahh man a bit annoying I have to admit, because I have to leave soon and actually wanted to play a few rounds:(
  • Patricia_Bismark
    69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cart3r27 wrote: »
    Is it back on?

no.....