Servers down again?

Comments

  • Neltocaz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ferran420 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

    this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.
  • SinisterZ
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    in a day of digitial communication couldn't they just say "Guys we are aware there is a problem with the servers" on Twitter?
  • Junkers52_Th
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Down in Germany too.


    I can confirm that, got kicked out of the Server and now i'm unable to connect. Good job on a public holiday <_<
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    EA just switch servers to some other ips... you got bunch of them...
  • Umm_Natlim
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its down here in DK. Cant go online on PC
  • beklogbuster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thought it was just my internet connection.. origin is online, but BF1 is offline? and yeah, tech support is also down!!.. nice move!!!..
  • Daw00tness
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SinisterZ wrote: »
    in a day of digitial communication couldn't they just say "Guys we are aware there is a problem with the servers" on Twitter?
    Do you know how much money that will cost? ;o
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When will the first Premium event take place?
  • Zombie_Bullit
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Tocki92 wrote: »
    ahh man a bit annoying I have to admit, because I have to leave soon and actually wanted to play a few rounds:(

    Same here, last I checked still down. Kind a have to wonder why Steam never has problems likes this(at least for the games I play on it), but yet EA can't run a server to save their life.

  • Daw00tness
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    Ferran420 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

    this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.

    EA needs to talk to Blizzard or Valve then.
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Daw00tness wrote: »
    SinisterZ wrote: »
    in a day of digitial communication couldn't they just say "Guys we are aware there is a problem with the servers" on Twitter?
    Do you know how much money that will cost? ;o
    yeah... during holidays? ... :P

  • Deathfly7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Daw00tness wrote: »
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    Ferran420 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

    this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.

    EA needs to talk to Blizzard or Valve then.

    You must have not played D3 launch or any of the expansion launch, not to mention Blizzard takes everything down every tuesday for 8-12 hours...
  • njGTSilver
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still down East Coast US at 11:15a
  • sn1ckii
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    but blizzard released complete games with free content..
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    sn1ckii wrote: »
    but blizzard released complete games with free content..

    It's you! You sneaky ****! You are ddosing servers! You work for Blizzard or just hate EA?
  • weatherhow
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TW

    PS4

    FIX THE **** SERVERS EA !!!!
  • SixSigma8
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Deathfly7 wrote: »
    Daw00tness wrote: »
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    Ferran420 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

    this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.

    EA needs to talk to Blizzard or Valve then.

    You must have not played D3 launch or any of the expansion launch, not to mention Blizzard takes everything down every tuesday for 8-12 hours...

    No... it's usually 1 or 2 tops and it's early Tuesday morning. Sometimes it will go longer, usually the week right after a release or major patch.
  • Sir_Tarti
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sn1ckii wrote: »
    but blizzard released complete games with free content..

    My **** sides
  • sn1ckii
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like that DLC's of EA, but I like that Game. ;) BF is still the best shooter.
  • Deathfly7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't get to mad at DLC, after playing Destiny and paying for every expansion... that turned into a $200 game very quickly............... fml
    ]

Sign In or Register to comment.