Servers down again?

Comments

• Neltocaz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ferran420 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.
  • SinisterZ
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    in a day of digitial communication couldn't they just say "Guys we are aware there is a problem with the servers" on Twitter?
  • Junkers52_Th
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Down in Germany too.

I can confirm that, got kicked out of the Server and now i'm unable to connect. Good job on a public holiday <_<
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    EA just switch servers to some other ips... you got bunch of them...
  • Umm_Natlim
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its down here in DK. Cant go online on PC
  • beklogbuster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thought it was just my internet connection.. origin is online, but BF1 is offline? and yeah, tech support is also down!!.. nice move!!!..
  • Daw00tness
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SinisterZ wrote: »
    in a day of digitial communication couldn't they just say "Guys we are aware there is a problem with the servers" on Twitter?
    Do you know how much money that will cost? ;o
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When will the first Premium event take place?
  • Zombie_Bullit
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Tocki92 wrote: »
    ahh man a bit annoying I have to admit, because I have to leave soon and actually wanted to play a few rounds:(

Same here, last I checked still down. Kind a have to wonder why Steam never has problems likes this(at least for the games I play on it), but yet EA can't run a server to save their life.

• Daw00tness
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Neltocaz wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy I can't believe you all made millions.. and can't even have stable servers lmao.

this is just temporary. they sold a lot of games. its a good thing with bad effects. after its all fixed theres going to be a lot of people playing the game. its just flooded right now.

EA needs to talk to Blizzard or Valve then.
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Daw00tness wrote: »
    SinisterZ wrote: »
    Do you know how much money that will cost? ;o
    yeah... during holidays? ... :P

• Deathfly7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You must have not played D3 launch or any of the expansion launch, not to mention Blizzard takes everything down every tuesday for 8-12 hours...
  • njGTSilver
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still down East Coast US at 11:15a
  • sn1ckii
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    but blizzard released complete games with free content..
  • HolyDonkeyEx
    sn1ckii wrote: »

It's you! You sneaky ****! You are ddosing servers! You work for Blizzard or just hate EA?
  • weatherhow
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TW

PS4

FIX THE **** SERVERS EA !!!!
  • SixSigma8
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Deathfly7 wrote: »

You must have not played D3 launch or any of the expansion launch, not to mention Blizzard takes everything down every tuesday for 8-12 hours...

No... it's usually 1 or 2 tops and it's early Tuesday morning. Sometimes it will go longer, usually the week right after a release or major patch.
  • Sir_Tarti
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sn1ckii wrote: »

My **** sides
  • sn1ckii
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like that DLC's of EA, but I like that Game. ;) BF is still the best shooter.
  • Deathfly7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't get to mad at DLC, after playing Destiny and paying for every expansion... that turned into a $200 game very quickly............... fml
    ]