Weekly Debrief

#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    There will be more information to how to get it later. From the description of the dog tag, I can guess that it should be something with playing during FNB events etc (my opinion).
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it takes some time to update? Could be a few days.
    I still don't have my insider dt by the way :smirk:
  • Rydzu2015
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I still don't have my insider dt by the way :smirk:

I do not have that dog tags,during a conversation with the support I found out that there are still problems with the granting of dog tags.

watching the first views battlefield 1 at E3 live on youtube channel eligible for this dog tag?
    c85740498e1fd6admed.jpg
  • Nzwg
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    EA updated their Terms
    When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:
    . . .
    Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
    . . .
    Publish, post, upload or distribute any inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, invades another's privacy, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. This includes your screen names and personas.
    Now will you stop using bad language in the game? And be a good example.
    Post edited by Nzwg on
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rydzu2015 wrote: »
    watching the first views battlefield 1 at E3 live on youtube channel eligible for this dog tag?

You just have to sign in here:

https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/tips?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf1-tipslaunch-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&****=23371&ts=1477078204004&sf50315767=1
  • MattKaia1970
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fri nite battlefield,Sounds good.See you Fri all.
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Enjoyed all the good times in Friday Night Fights with you all. If/When I get BF1 perhaps we'll meet again. Catch you on TS maybe :)
  • TrademarkTM
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did this transition to BF1? I don't see any forum posts about it.
  • spitfiresiemion
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Did this transition to BF1? I don't see any forum posts about it.

It did, info on that is somewhere up the thread, last 1-2 pages. FNB servers were basically official servers for last two Fridays though (so a 64p Conquest server with default rotation and settings), as rented servers did not exist in that time span. It's enough to write 'Friday' into the search engine to find both servers.
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    So who joined #FridayNightBattlefield yesterday and on what platform? Did you all have fun? :D
  • Chapaev-ru
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello, i play PC, it was very fun. I have a guestion - when will be for it to give the dage? In the list of tokens he has. You have a very good server, there are always a lot of people, a lot of interesting and funny moments in the game. I'm a fan of the BF series and DICE.
  • SalemUK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    So who joined #FridayNightBattlefield yesterday and on what platform? Did you all have fun? :D

Hi, I played #FridayNightBattlefield on the 5th on my PS4. And I did defo have fun :smile:

Two questions though:

1. Will game mode change over the weeks? I do like Conquest but Rush has always been my favorite way to play Battlefield. Until Battlefield One where Operations is now my most played game mode. That's awesome by the way!

2. I did not get my #FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. What's the criteria for obtaining it? I played three rounds of Conquest on the correct PS4 server (had to queue as well so must be popular!) Do you just have to join the server to be awarded the dog tag or is there additional criteria? Or is this one of the dog tags suffering from a bug?

I will be joining again next Friday regardless to any answers to the above :smiley:
  • FF_smart27
    Why are there now two servers on ps4. Which server do I have to play to get me one of the dog tags?
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To answer most of the questions above about the dogtag - The method to unlocking it hasn't been announced yet. It's not a bug you aren't unlocking it, you simply can't yet. Just keep checking here, twitter or the website for when it does get posted. Also more game modes will come for the event once the rental servers come out.
  • SalemUK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To answer most of the questions above about the dogtag - The method to unlocking it hasn't been announced yet. It's not a bug you aren't unlocking it, you simply can't yet. Just keep checking here, twitter or the website for when it does get posted. Also more game modes will come for the event once the rental servers come out.

Thank you MorningTimeCloud. I'll keep checking in :smile:
  • Chapaev-ru
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you very much, now we know. Look forward to when this badge will be available.
  • FF_smart27
    Chapaev-ru wrote: »
    Thank you very much, now we know. Look forward to when this badge will be available.

You can unlock the dog tag by playing on FNB servers tomorrow, friday 18th.
  • fxsoap
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Chapaev-ru wrote: »

You can unlock the dog tag by playing on FNB servers tomorrow, friday 18th.

and do what, kill anyone? complete a game?
  • spitfiresiemion
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You have to join any #FridayNightBattlefield take a screenshot showing server name from the server description page. Then you have to tweet Battlefield Twitter account to get the code for redeeming the dogtag. First 500 people who will tweet after 3PM PT will get it.

Original post regarding that matter is here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/61568/bf1battlefest-and-fridaynightbattlefield/p1?new=1