when is server rental coming

ric02ardochicken
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
does anyone know when server rental is coming , ive heard rumours that it they are coming november 1st

Comments

• Dr_MaIIe
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Check here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/34210/battlefield-1-rental-server-program#latest
    We’re excited to bring RSP to Battlefield 1 this November.
  • SgtOpt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SirNLeo wrote: »
    Any time within the next 30 days. Its a complete joke! Im already getting bored of this game due to the lack of hardcore mode.

I'm with you. Why Hardcore wasnt released as an option on Day 1 is not cool. I cannot stand softcore!!
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE could not afford a 6 month delay like what they did with hardline. Share holders would have heads. So they sent out an incomplete game instead.
    You get what you pay for. DICE said this before release. DICE is saying it will be in the month of November. So that means any day now.
  • Squad_Rules
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When you take away(delay with no info in this case) a key feature of the Battlefield series, that being Server Rentals, you as the publisher/developer better serve up something Better, and be promoting the snot out of it months before release. So far fail on all fronts..I'm astonished at how poorly this has been handled..
  • IKII-IKII
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2nd day of November, "early November?"
    It is discouraging, all these should have been addressed before launch. Heads should be rolling down.
    BF series have always relied on the fact that people had access to their own servers, to control their own gaming experience with their friends/family, with server customization.
  • Pitbruiser
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    does anyone know when server rental is coming , ive heard rumours that it they are coming november 1st

My guess is around the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

EA wants to maximize sales while DICE continues to develop RSP and any possible admin tools.

Just my two cents worth.
  • GenTroy
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't mind waiting a few weeks for server rental. While we wait, I wish there was a little variety in the official EA conquest servers. Have some 32 or 48 man conquest games and/or increased bullet damage, increased ticket count etc(unless this hasn't been implemented yet, I am basing this one what server options I see before joining a server)
  • NEWMFIN
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    For myself I wouldn't mind the wait if there were hc servers already. Playing core is fun and all but it's not the mode for me and really don't want to buy cod this year. I am losing my MOJO for fps atm.
  • Y0rKk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Just one question, when @DICE?
  • IKII-IKII
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wondering if EA will refund moneys for people that don't want to play anymore on their servers?
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    my god , i pray the servers come asap...the party system sucks so big!
  • IKII-IKII
    How long before we can get a refund?
    Refund or server rental which one comes first?
    It is really frustrating not to be able to play with your clan together, and having to wait on all the glitches!!
  • CptMeeseeks
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why is it so difficult to answer a simple question DICE/EA ? Answer the question with a date! This is like some jerk who owes you money
  • Scratch-DoD-
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why is it so difficult to answer a simple question DICE/EA ?

Its not a priority anymore........they done got paid!
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ikkii you only have 5 players in your clan. Quit crying. This was announce before the game was released. You knew it was going to be this way yet you still bought the game. Go get a refund and play BF4 for another 3 years or go buy a COD game.
  • IKII-IKII
    Axlerod no one asked your opinion.
    And what I do with my money is my problem not yours.
    Go back to your clan and enjoy your friends.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Axlerod, any other threads you want to post that same "you knew what you were getting" dribble? If you don't have anything constructive to say why even comment? You're not the only one here who knew what they were getting when they purchased the game. People keep asking questions because there is still little to no information available for the rent-a-server program due this month (no one knows when), the updates we have been promised have been infrequent and uninformative.
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    ikkii you only have 5 players in your clan. Quit crying.

You and your clan are not more important because you have more members. Comments like that make you sound like an arrogant brat. IKKII has every right to be frustrated and ask questions just like the rest of us.
  • IKII-IKII
    edited November 2016
    Any updates? Time frame? Still waiting for an answer.
  • Axlerod1
    Time frame November 4, 2017 - come back then & stop asking questions and that have already been asked repeatedly in multiple threads already. Read the forums for your answers.