Which BF1 Edition (Standard, Deluxe, Collectors) do you plan on buying?

Lordmang4
2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
Based on what you've seen and heard to date, which BF1 Edition (Standard, Deluxe, Collectors) do you plan on buying?
For me, it's the Standard version. The offers which are currently attached to the other editions aren't enough of a value proposition for me.

Comments

• LGBTrump
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Standard. Will probably get premium if I like the game.
  • PunisherTBL
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Early enlister deluxe addition with premium.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

This. Will cancel and go back to BF4 if I don't like the beta.
  • MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Deluxe + premium.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    So with regards to the Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, are the Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack the only DLCs for BF1?
    Or will Premium grant access to other DLCs besides the Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack?
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Am getting the pre owned edition 6 month after launch
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Early enlister Deluxe and possibly premium/season pass if there is one later on if I like the game
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

Have fun watching everyone play an awesome game for 6 months.
  • DoYuEvenShootBro
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Standard ofc.I will get the base game after 2-3 months to check for bugs and see how its going and then probably get premium after all dlcs release and its like 15€ if i like the game
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah that worked out well for bf4 didn't it
  • YOURDRUNKDADDY
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »

no you wont. stop lying.
  • YOURDRUNKDADDY
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I will be buying all of them, separately, so I can get the FULL BF experience. and premium for each.
  • Loqtrall
    12417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The cheapest money-to-owning-the-game ratio. Then maybe I'll snag Premium, if it's worth it.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Already bought the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition and cant wait for October!
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »

no you wont. stop lying.

Sounded good though, didn't it?
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah that worked out well for bf4 didn't it

The BFH and SWBF launches were vast improvements over BF4's and BF4 now runs quite smoothly, so I'm confident in saying that Dice must have finally figured out the issues that plagued the engine, which will hopefully lead to their 3rd smooth launch in a row.

No launch is flawless, but we've seen steady improvements since BF4.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    This is in my Origin library

e9dfce64a1b54e89a539cebcc07f1ac9.png