Weekly BF

Key Bindings reset by themselves 3 times!!

General_Z0dd
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It's driving me crazy. I'm a lefty so rebind almost all keys. Takes a good 15 minutes to set up correctly.
3 times now I've gone in to play the next day and all the keys are reset.
Any ideas how to fix this? I don't want to spend time rebinding again if its all going away next log in.
Very buggy.

Comments

• JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never had this, might have something to do with ea severs lately though. Could be a special power of Zod.
  • General_Z0dd
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The servers refuse to kneel before me. That's it. Any idea if there's a local config file I can backup?
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Should be able to save the file, I forget the name of said control file. Zodd doesn't need the help of google.
  • General_Z0dd
    AAARGH, happened for a fourth time tonight. All keybindings lost. Can't connect to lots of 64p servers. Squad join + key sometimes doesn't work. Only just sorted DX12 issues and game sttuttering. Fighting an uphill battle.
    I sadly have to stop playing until I find a solution to the keybinding thing or get some tech help in these forums. Not going to keep wasting my time on this which is a pity because i was really enjoying the game.

I can't find any information on the config file other than the user created one but I don't know that that one stores keybinding info.

Sad to have to hang up my BF weapons after 4 years of fun but it's come to that.
  • ABABBAABA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine just did this too, have any solutions been provided?
  • CaptaPraelium
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The file to back up is \Documents\Battlefield 1\settings\PROFSAVE_profile_synced
  • AllPower5
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I play using the Numpad keys too but luckily my keys are saved for all the games I played since December.