Africa Servers

Comments

• Lovelyskydiver
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Need servers. This game definitely was not worthwhile for the campaign alone. (Shortest and worst campaign ive ever played, it felt like a DLC...every war story felt too short) I understand why EA is the worst company in the world.
  • CHRISinSE
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Need servers. This game definitely was not worthwhile for the campaign alone. (Shortest and worst campaign ive ever played, it felt like a DLC...every war story felt too short) I understand why EA is the worst company in the world.

I will have to disagree on that. I think the campaign was brilliant, and the fact that they broke it up into different sections focusing on different "hero's" was so much better than one guy saving the world.

But yes, the price isn't worth it for Single Player alone.
  • tWRX_ZA
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump for awareness. I hope you guys are also contacting EA via the support feature that i posted a link to a few pages back. Together we can make BF1 great again!!!
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CHRISinSE wrote: »
    For what it's worth, and I'm sure some of you already did this as this was not my first try getting in touch with EA help and I'm well aware that they won't be able to give us the info we need. This is the response I received

http://imgur.com/a/itvFr

There is an AI systems that answers the questions with probably a few people looking over when AI is "stuck", hence the automated answer of how can I help you after you asked the question. Besides the point, what the EA Support said is a load of ****. I will direct this to my supervisor for YOU now. There are supervisors that supervise this forum, like you state, now we are at 22 pages in and still no OFFICIAL WORD?

If they where going to let us now...WHAT ARE THEY STILL WAITING FOR? All the complaints in this discussion does not represent the whole community but the numbers of participants here would fill SEVERAL SERVERS.

I understand that multiple stakeholders are required for servers in Africa, but that is something that should have been solved before the game was launched...How can EA/DICE allow a community to go this crazy without any official statement, at this point throw a dog a bone and he will find his way home.
  • Sixpennies
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    +1 South African Servers Needed
  • CHRISinSE
    SpectaJin wrote: »
    For what it's worth, and I'm sure some of you already did this as this was not my first try getting in touch with EA help and I'm well aware that they won't be able to give us the info we need. This is the response I received

There is an AI systems that answers the questions with probably a few people looking over when AI is "stuck", hence the automated answer of how can I help you after you asked the question. Besides the point, what the EA Support said is a load of ****. I will direct this to my supervisor for YOU now. There are supervisors that supervise this forum, like you state, now we are at 22 pages in and still no OFFICIAL WORD?

If they where going to let us now...WHAT ARE THEY STILL WAITING FOR? All the complaints in this discussion does not represent the whole community but the numbers of participants here would fill SEVERAL SERVERS.

I understand that multiple stakeholders are required for servers in Africa, but that is something that should have been solved before the game was launched...How can EA/DICE allow a community to go this crazy without any official statement, at this point throw a dog a bone and he will find his way home.

I completely agree. And yes, I am well aware of the Support system in place but all we can do is try I guess.
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I completely agree. And yes, I am well aware of the Support system in place but all we can do is try I guess.

I I definately agree that we need to try, but lets not exhaust our energy and lets focus on 1 specific target where most people actually answer - TWITTER

If people post on lets say EA SA Twitter account they cannot longer deny us answers because it will be on a global and public scale, ironic because that is EXACTLY OUR CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sandman_UAE
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I'm located in Abu Dhabi UAE but my SA brothers need to get those servers. I played alongside a couple of names I recognise on this thread. I realy hope you guys get sorted. It's a shame that EA has gone this road.
  • liamamg63
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    +1 Please do this for us, I'm desperate to play BF1 and get Premium, but the ping just ruins the game for me and I can't spend R1000 for a game I can't play properly
  • CHRISinSE

I I definately agree that we need to try, but lets not exhaust our energy and lets focus on 1 specific target where most people actually answer - TWITTER

If people post on lets say EA SA Twitter account they cannot longer deny us answers because it will be on a global and public scale, ironic because that is EXACTLY OUR CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone maybe yes, but if only a few. Nothing! That's the first platform I focused on, but even there, no reply or response at all. FLAT IGNORE
  • RelinquishLife
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have been using Twitter but they just flat out ignore you...
  • SpectaJin

Twitter is more global than battlefield forum so I think it is a better source to get real answers. Picture if all of these posts in this discussion was instead tweeted on EA, EA SA or any other affiliates of EA...we would already have an ANSWER! OFF to twitter I go to state my cause and claim some form of justification for the exclusion of certain areas.

They know that the talent in SA is crazy and fears:P
  • SpectaJin
    A united hashtag would help...any suggestions?
  • Acheul
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1AfricaServers
  • CHRISinSE

Twitter is more global than battlefield forum so I think it is a better source to get real answers. Picture if all of these posts in this discussion was instead tweeted on EA, EA SA or any other affiliates of EA...we would already have an ANSWER! OFF to twitter I go to state my cause and claim some form of justification for the exclusion of certain areas.

They know that the talent in SA is crazy and fears:P

I'm in. We need the masses! So we using #BF1AfricaServers or what?
  • Yankovick
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    +1 Make an investment for future battlefield titles if you're so worried about money, i'm talking to you corporate EA!
  • tyloka
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone have statistics on how many gamers in SA that play on a daily basis? Help!!!!

13231 Player registered on BF4 - I would say that is a fair chuck of change if you quantify this in Rand value.
  • M3teora
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Southeast Asia is in the same boat as you guys. We need to somehow spread the word on this issue via publications such as PC Gamer. Right now, it would seem that they are ignoring the pleas of a large group of gamers. Just imagine the outcry if there were no local servers for North America or UK. It would be a travesty and people would be up in arms. But gamers in regions like South Africa and Southeast Asia missing out on the full battlefield 1 experience due to the lack of local servers, who gives a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ right?
  • SpectaJin
    Yankovick wrote: »
    +1 Make an investment for future battlefield titles if you're so worried about money, i'm talking to you corporate EA!

EA watch out for #BF1AfricaServers