Africa Servers

Comments

• SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tyloka wrote: »
    SpectaJin wrote: »
    Does anyone have statistics on how many gamers in SA that play on a daily basis? Help!!!!

13231 Player registered on BF4 - I would say that is a fair chuck of change if you quantify this in Rand value.

WOW thanks for the EXACT number:D

Do you know where can I find more statistics like this?
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tweet away:
    South African Servers Needed #BF1AfricaServers @EA
  • tyloka
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone have statistics on how many gamers in SA that play on a daily basis? Help!!!!

13231 Player registered on BF4 - I would say that is a fair chuck of change if you quantify this in Rand value.

WOW thanks for the EXACT number:D

Do you know where can I find more statistics like this?

I logged onto BF4 Battlelog, go to leader boards , Click general and the number that is competing will pop up on the right side of the map. The number is more than I said as not everyone have entered their location.
    Also, if you require more stats you must go to http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards
  • CHRISinSE
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tweet away:

If we could just get everyone to rally together it might help...
  • RelinquishLife
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tweet away:

Added my tweet
  • zaowuya
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for ZA servers. Would love to see how the game plays with a ping less than 160ms.
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    +1 lets go!
  • CHRISinSE
    Tweet away:

Added my tweet

Definitely need more people tweet #BF1AfricaServers
  • Acheul
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I added my remarks to the twitter site
  • puLse-HackZoR777
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2016

You got that from the leaderboard? That number only includes PC players and players who have set their location. That's already quite a large number already but include console players as well and we'll probably look at a number closer to 20k-30k.
  • SpectaJin

You got that from the leaderboard? That number only includes PC players and players who have set their location. That's already quite a large number already but include console players as well and we'll probably look at a number closer to 30k-50k.

Are you serious? That is much much more than I expected.
  • SpectaJin
    CHRISinSE wrote: »
    Tweet away:

Added my tweet

Yupp we are all on the same both, lets get our tweet on community!!
  • CHRISinSE
    CHRISinSE wrote: »
    Tweet away:

Added my tweet

Yupp we are all on the same both, lets get our tweet on community!!

On it, lets get everyone on it. Tweet, ReTweet, make noise.
  • BertievanEgoli
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    *profanity*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • SmokeGhost
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yankovick wrote: »
    +1 Make an investment for future battlefield titles if you're so worried about money, i'm talking to you corporate EA!

EA watch out for #BF1AfricaServers

Added my tweet as well for what it's worth.
  • SpectaJin
    Don't be shy folks Tweet away with a united hashtag:

#BF1AfricaServers

Let us see how many tweets we can get by the end of this week.

Spread the word to people in Africa and also Worldwide, we have sympathetic gamers from all over the world that support the cause!
  • pLoTy_256
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tweeted the # tag and also tweeted to JackFrags, lets hope he notices and give us a shoutout :wink:
  • eLement-Sarge
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

You got that from the leaderboard? That number only includes PC players and players who have set their location. That's already quite a large number already but include console players as well and we'll probably look at a number closer to 20k-30k.

@puLse-HackZoR777 remember to subtract some for the smurfs and hackers with multiple accounts, but that's more than I also thought!
  • Hemlockz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    200 ping , Thanks Zuma , common EA Help us out yo plz
  • SpectaJin
    Tweet #BF1AfricaServers to get a response!!!