Do need to do the medal challenges twice? is it bugged or something?

kobi1183
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
Hi all, my first post here.
I am trying to complete all the medals, and I noticed that sometimes it shows me different weekly medals... but that's not the problem.
I have already completed the sniper challenge, and now it is asking me to do it again... and also, what happens when I complete all the weekly medals?

On the attached photo, you can noticed I have completed 4/5 on the list on the left, and that there is an X1 icon the medal itself.
Can anyone tell me if I need to re-do it, why, and what will I get?

Comments

• kobi1183
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Here is a link to the picture,
    http://imgur.com/a/IXURS
  • Sunderbrass
    163 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Medal stuff has been bugged in various ways lately. At the moment I believe that the progress being shown is just bugged, so you should be able to complete the medal. Progress on the medal I'm currently working on will show correctly in some places of the UI but not others.
  • Insomec
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I keep going on and then it shows me last weeks medals and not my progress on this weeks so I leave and find another game till it comes back , I wouldn't mind but it's bloody Wednesday!
  • SgtOpt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does doing the medals give you anything but XP? Is there any other reward? I don't even care about the medals. I can get more XP just playing the game and not worrying about how many knife kills I get in a round, etc...
  • IchDast
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You get a dog tag. I'm not having any problems with the medals. Once one is completed another appears in it's place, i suppose this will continue until i've done them all.
  • Insomec
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You get a dog tag. I'm not having any problems with the medals. Once one is completed another appears in it's place, i suppose this will continue until i've done them all.

HOLD UP! you get a new medal that replaces the one you've completed? Not known that to anyone I know who plays, all one of them.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was under the impression you could complete the same medal more than once. That's why it shows x1. You do it a second time and it will show x2 etc.
  • kobi1183
    I was under the impression you could complete the same medal more than once. That's why it shows x1. You do it a second time and it will show x2 etc.

will it gives the xp again?
  • HelmutekPL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *golden shovel*
    Yes u will get eco again :)