Mouse Sensitivity and Gun Recoil Pattern

SgtOpt
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
So I have been messing with my mouse sensitivity in game. I like the more sensitive settings when I am moving around yet I find it detrimental when I ADS as it doesn't take much to get off target. How do you balance the 2? I really can't stand sliding my mouse 2 or 3 times around the pad to get to turn around once. I have watched some people on twitch like Xfactor and Sacriel and find that when they ADS they do not have much recoil if any. Is this related to their mouse sensitivity? How are they keeping so steady? Even if I do not move my mouse when I ADS my gun bounces like a champ. I'm not sure how they have so little recoil.

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To reduce recoil, pull down on the mouse to compensate while firing to stay on target. Practice it against a hard walled surface. With enough practice you can become quite good.
  • SgtOpt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To reduce recoil, pull down on the mouse to compensate while firing to stay on target. Practice it against a hard walled surface. With enough practice you can become quite good.

Is this what the "Centered, left and Right" recoil setting is for? So if you have it set to centered then it will bounce up and down and not left and right?
  • SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure. I just always find a weapons default recoil movement by doing what I said above. And then using the correct mouse movement to counter.
  • Sunderbrass
    163 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is a separate mouse sensitivity setting for ADS.
  • TrailMix1975
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The weapons in gmae have equal left and right recoil, so they pull neither left or right more. In settings there are individual sensitivities for magnification for when you ADS, xfactor explains here