This Week in Battlefield V

We DON'T hate COD players joining in BF1, we hate ignorant and no teamwork players!!!!

052D-LvyangIII
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Recently I noticed that a lot of people on the Internet are calling out the COD players, stating that they cry and ruin the game for us. Here is the thing, COD has been known for fast pace run and shoot, not much tactic and 0 teamwork game play. That is why some BF players hate them. But that doesn't mean we don't welcome you COD players from joining us! This is a new game and you should focus on PTFO and teamwork, read some of the BF1 noob starting threads or some YouTube videos, and be a smart player you are good.
And I hope everyone on this forum can stop blaming COD and it's community, I mean, making jokes and insults on the dead isn't any fun right??

Comments

• xVKeyzerSozeVx
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fully agree... team players for objectives are ALWAYS welcome, no matter what they play mostly.
  • TheApollostrikes
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I don't care what game or platform you are coming from, as long as we are working as a squad and a team and actually PTOing, we are all good :)
  • beanerage
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The whole CoD vs BF is baffling really.It seems as if you have to hate CoD around here to be considered a true 'BF player'.If the two games are so divided then why are 'CoD players' even playing? Are they even playing? Or are you just finding a blame for bad players.
  • fragkat
    240 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Speak for yourself OP. I despise COD gamers. They are racist loud obnoxious abusive arrogant little...... Have no redeeming features. Case in point, this forum. every second thread is waaa nerf it... waaa I am not immune to AA, waaa grenades are OP... it just goes on an on an on an on an on.....
  • Qaia
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    fragkat wrote: »
    Speak for yourself OP. I despise COD gamers.

I'm with you. COD gamers should either stay with COD or adapt to BF. Don't bring that COD **** to BF.
  • TropicPoison
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guessing the majority of cod players are scout or medic so they can use some of the best guns in the game and heal themselves but not others.
  • nathanator2
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Live and let live, if you hate CoD players because of a few bad eggs, which exist in every game ever, or simply because they choose to play that game, you need to grow up.
  • xxxguarddawgxxx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Always play the objective....with your squad!!!!