What was the hardest to gain assignment patch you have unlocked?

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Rubber arm and fire fighter/gold fire ax were fun but the 50 revive coins for the ax was a grind on ps3 with less players.

Just got both of them xD the pain in the **** was the 250 nade kills... took almost an entire legendary level to complete

Really? Took me about a weeks time of playing. I thought it was great.
  • MarxistDictator
    5000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rubber arm and fire fighter/gold fire ax were fun but the 50 revive coins for the ax was a grind on ps3 with less players.

Just got both of them xD the pain in the **** was the 250 nade kills... took almost an entire legendary level to complete

What? Hand Hiroshimas are ez
  • taylorswiftttttt
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Apparently other people use grenades a LOT more than I do. The only ones I use are molotovs. Grenades are too hard to aim
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Apparently other people use grenades a LOT more than I do. The only ones I use are molotovs. Grenades are too hard to aim

Grenades have a pretty wide radius, I don't like the molotovs as the damage is too little / takes too long until it kills someone. I use them right now though for a challenge and for incendiary mastery.
  • V2Face
    2676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enforcer + ammo box and TDM on the block the best place to grind for gas, incendiary and frag kills for rubber arm
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Enforcer + ammo box and TDM on the block the best place to grind for gas, incendiary and frag kills for rubber arm

I would toss in my vote for actually near any Bloodmoney game. Much easier to get any required grenade kills simply by spamming the money pit.

And for those that say gas and molotov are too difficult to get kills... simply toss a bullet or two into the masses of people to weaken them enough for the grenade to finish them off. Easy to do with enough practice and earning such kills becomes less of a chore.
  • Ulterane
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    The hardest I got is the "can't touch this" achievement, which requires to kill 10 enemies without being hit once.

I did it in my first hours of gameplay while playing normally, so I don't think it's quite a achievement XD
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The hardest I got is the "can't touch this" achievement, which requires to kill 10 enemies without being hit once.

I did it in my first hours of gameplay while playing normally, so I don't think it's quite a achievement XD
    It's not that hard, but I trolled mine on hotwire.
  • taylorswiftttttt
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Has anyone gotten the assignment where you have to get 4 tier 4 rep tracks in one round?
  • NuditysShiver
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone gotten the assignment where you have to get 4 tier 4 rep tracks in one round?

Got that one. Very easy to accomplish.
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

^ all ya need is 4 rep boosts and a round of blood money
  • Dark_Dragon279
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

Really? Took me about a weeks time of playing. I thought it was great.

I rarely throw nades :/ probably why it took so long
  • Dark_Dragon279

What? Hand Hiroshimas are ez

Usually shoot people more often than i throw nades
  • NOT_ACTIVE_Rambo
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uprise Viral Patch. Was extremely hard to get before it went crazy on KSA owned servers. None of the assignments were hard to beat. Water vehicle syndicate would be relatively easy too if bfh had more maps which supported boats.
  • taylorswiftttttt

Unfortunately the only servers left on PC only have 349 ticket Blood Money, which ends way too quickly to get all 4 rep tracks.
  • BillyHoWCR

Unfortunately the only servers left on PC only have 349 ticket Blood Money, which ends way too quickly to get all 4 rep tracks.

I saw a few PC Hotwire matches. Simply load up with some 100% Gear Boost or 100% Objective Boost (on each class) and go at it. You should get the 4 tiers if one side is not completely burning the tickets.
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finally got the Vehicle Destroyer Patch, it's really hard to destroy vehicles with the repair tool, besides the snydicate cabs when they are parked somewhere...Now I'm on the water vehicle assignment.
  • steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    garaaage2 wrote: »
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    None were really hard. Just more time consuming and or difficult in possibly finding servers to complete.

But to date the WATER VEHICLE SYNDICATE was my most cherished. Simply because it was so challenging on x360 with lower player count and having only one map with Gunboat.

WTF? You most be the only one with that assignment (if you really have it, can't see your profile). Congrats.

I know of at least two other players with that patch. One on XB1 and one on PS4.

Given that I'm average at best and limited to the assignments I've completed and that I don't go pursuing assignments, the "most difficult" one was likely the kill ten players with taking no damage. That I did it with the HCAR is likely a bonus.

I got the Can't Touch This assignment by accident. I was just shooting from the windows at the motel on dust bowl.
    Other than that, the Original Tactics assignment was pretty frustrating

Can't Touch This was 100% accidental for me. When the patch pop-up appeared on screen I had no idea what I had done to complete an assignment and then "Oh, it's the ten kills and no damage one." And then, "I'm on a ten kill streak and I've taken no damage and I'm using the HCAR on Chinatown?!" It was, as the Cube says, a good day—and I didn't even have to use my AK.

I know it's not an assignment but getting @1sedan was same I didn't know I was till my Bro davralon pointed it out to me
  • Unit-RX400
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    Getting the Inquisitor Sword Red (Sword & Board Syndicate) took a bunch of time and effort.
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited November 2016
    Unit-RX400 wrote: »
    Getting the Inquisitor Sword Red (Sword & Board Syndicate) took a bunch of time and effort.

Another one of the DLC Syndicate Assignments that I actually enjoyed. I thought it was going to be hard but totally smashed people in games running purely Inquisition Sword and for the most part coming out with some good kill counts. (though some less populated servers can possibly assist in that kill ratio?)

As example a couple games running said sword:

And I always enjoy getting me some Ballistic Shield kills. As I feel they really show a certain level of "Yeah... I just killed you with that!" feeling to them. :D