End of Round Stats - Not Showing.

Comments

• Gorrvald
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just shows up very rarely here. Most often I have to ask a party member to tell me my stats and let me know if I got a battlepack or not.
  • MyBhole69420
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Yup. Haven't been able to see end of round stats for either Operations or Conquest for several days. The options button trick works occasionally. Haven't really been able to track any stats recently since Web Companion doesn't seem to be supported by Chrome, doesn't track accurately when I'm using it in Firefox anyway, and Companion App has had an infinite loading screen for days.
  • cdubbs45
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems everything that happens there is somebody using some sort of hack
  • Messy_Celt
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue as the OP for the past two days.
  • TokEtinG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I just figured it out, and it works for me at least. Does anyone have their companion signed in? I wasn't getting end of rounds or post game info, but I thought about it and signed out of my ipod, and now I have post scoreboards again, don't know if companion is hooking stats and messing it up or whatever, or if its trying to load two things at once, WHO knows, i know i got my scoreboards to come back.
  • MaxTitanium222
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TokEtinG wrote: »
    So I just figured it out, and it works for me at least. Does anyone have their companion signed in? I wasn't getting end of rounds or post game info, but I thought about it and signed out of my ipod, and now I have post scoreboards again, don't know if companion is hooking stats and messing it up or whatever, or if its trying to load two things at once, WHO knows, i know i got my scoreboards to come back.

I dont have companion logged in and the error still happens to me every match
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TokEtinG wrote: »

I had the issue without even having the companion..
  • butzooi-nl
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have the same problem 2
  • Jenseitsflug
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Messy_Celt wrote: »
    Same issue as the OP for the past two days.

THIS!
  • ScabbyHobo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    still same screen for me. when will they fix it ffs! hopefully they'll fix it in the free dlc update.
  • raythedestr0yer
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had this same issue: possible fix 1:
    I rebooted my modem. This should be done about every week anyway. I had never before yesterday had this issue with the end screen.
    2: got an external hard drive. I loaded into the game so late there were already 3 1/2 flags grabbed.

I assume it is a network issue, but can't recommend enough putting bf1 on an external hard drive, as foolish as that sounds. Makes me mad to have to drop another $100 on hardware, but the difference is night and day.
  • raythedestr0yer
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ...sorry, forgot to mention that I did fix it. Reboot your modem, I'd that don't fix it, get an external hard drive.
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This just started happening to me over the weekend. Was fine up until now.
  • Mr_Tinman08
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I very rarely see the end of game screens, usually get loading and then into the next round. I'm running my game on an external SSD and it loads in quicker. At the end of a round I ask my squad mates what happened on the score board and they let me know I missed out on the battlepack drop (again). And by the time they spawn in I'm capturing the first flag. On consoles it should be a level playing field for all, but at the minute it's not.
  • RichardPye843
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here. The loading in general takes WAY too long!
  • MilsurpShooter
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't know if it has anything to do with it but since I play mainly Operations I seem to have noticed a trend. At the end of the match, when it gives the attack or defense score, sometimes that number runs up high into the thousands. If the screen ends and goes to the After Action results screen, while that number is still ticking up, it's usually a never ending loading screen and i never see my stats. If I do badly and that number ticks up to say 500 and then stops, I'll usually be gifted with the after action results screen.
  • jayfarr70
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have played multiple Operations maps and still have yet to see my End of Round Stats. In fact, when I look at all modes to play, I have them all, for Conquest, Dom, etc., and they are there..but none for Operation; still says zero :(
  • MajorPa2
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue as OP. Seems like when I have a good game I wont get to see the stats but if I suck, they pop up instantly. Everyone I play with has this issue so I'm sure there is a fix in the works. Obviously Operations and Pigeon have scoring issues hence the lack of stats for those game modes on the AP. Must be waiting to fix these problems because I don't see how the attack rating can be 2000/27..lol.
  • xTOMMYTROJANx
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the beginning I would always get the scoreboard. After the Saturday when the servers where down I no longer get it. I just push quit at this point. It's really dumb. EA support says restart your router. Unplug your PS4. I restart my router nightly. Why would I unplug my ps4 what could that possibly fix.
  • Fastdog_15
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    they have not showed up for last 1 and a half week now :( that's the problem cause i get sooooo mad when i cant see it. 9/10 times i cant se that, battlefield/EA you may have to fix it cause many players are getting confused right now