The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Jiraya83 I'm just going off interesting ideas of another thread that sounded like it could maybe be relevant. It sounded like it was on the rock wall that surrounds the windmill but I'm at work. I wanna check when I get home tonight. I'm at work right now.

sketchy tho, ive been to all the windmills on St. Scar, but so far i havent seen a rock or rock walls surrounding the windmills and villages (front side and back side) and no rock found with grafiti on it, atleast, no rocks big enough to make a readable sentance.
  • schaunio
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If the code i encrypted with the ADFGX cipher, than will be every code one letter
  • edave95
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    all the ciphers in ww1 needed a key to unlock them (trench codes, adfgx etc) so unless we find a code or something were kinda screwed for ciphers. also i solved the morse codes backwards and that was a dead end
  • KanjiklubJanitor
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edave95 wrote: »
    all the ciphers in ww1 needed a key to unlock them (trench codes, adfgx etc) so unless we find a code or something were kinda screwed for ciphers. also i solved the morse codes backwards and that was a dead end
    Try 11911 as a key maybe? Probably not the kind of key you need so I apologize, I know basically nothing about ciphers, morse code and such.
  • screaming3agle
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    M16A4 with ACOG can confirm
  • IllBlack_RainllI
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guys, the 11911 is irrelevant... its getting everyone off topic. Focus on the Morse Codes and finding a key or other hints we can use. Like in BF4 PP where all the hints we in game to stuff you needed to solve out of the game. Symbols/images/letter combinations can be Googled to find what they could be in relation to Morse Code. Don't just google it and whatever it comes up with first is the answer. DICE is not stupid like that. jjju is an evil genius that happens to work for DICE.... yea it sucks... lol
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guys, the 11911 is irrelevant... its getting everyone off topic. Focus on the Morse Codes and finding a key or other hints we can use. Like in BF4 PP where all the hints we in game to stuff you needed to solve out of the game. Symbols/images/letter combinations can be Googled to find what they could be in relation to Morse Code. Don't just google it and whatever it comes up with first is the answer. DICE is not stupid like that. jjju is an evil genius that happens to work for DICE.... yea it sucks... lol

i'm not even sure if @jjju is in on this, havent heard or seen anything from him since we all solved the phantom program back in BF4
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    something curious about some 'morse ' samples i got, these 2:

.-o.-..o...-o.ooo---o---..-o--...-..-..o.-ooo--o.-o-.-o.---..ooo--.-.....o-o..
    -..o..o....-o.ooo---o---..-o--...-..-..o.-ooo--o.-o-.-o.---..ooo--.-.....o-o..

on fao fortress(o= space...ooo=long space),they came through very clear, i slowed down the audio and rechecked and they are very similar but not the same.

So pretty much the exact same message except the start.
    If i number them on the amount of ./- there are(allows for easier pattern recognition) you get

(the 11 has commas to show its not 2x1's together).
    what can we get from these?
    -it's not "morse" code since no codes have 11 ./- in a single letter(max is about 6 i think in some older morse styles) it just uses the same ./- system
    -no ./- in these combo's are 'keys' that encrypt the message ie there is no self contained seed, since one part of the message is the same and another different.
    -with only the 1st 3 sets of codes different on both it also narrows down what the message could be, for instance street addresses change their 1st data value as can dates(it could also be a poem rendering 90% of my post useless:)).
    -the 1st 3 values being linked and having a long space after the next code(after the single .) puts the single(.) alone more so than the rest, maybe suggesting a unit of measure...or something that's linked to the 1st 3 codes but different.

...maybe i been up too long...but i'll keep at it :)

I have googled the first "set" of numbers in each of the codes (first 6 numbers) and came up with 2 shades of green on a hex color chart:

1st code
    http://www.color-hex.com/color/244136

2nd code
    http://www.color-hex.com/color/325136

I recall in bf4 during a PP EE search (forgot which DLC it was in) but a code came back with a hex color that was a shade of green.... The next day the camo was discovered which was a shade of green. So this COULD mean a new phantom project since the camo was the first thing we discovered....

like here you mean???
    or the time you googles the white cross on the boxes? need I say more?
    who the F are you to TELL us what is irrelevant?
    I GUARANTEE that your leviathon theory is absolute rammel but until seeing your last comment (even after seeing the one asking for a cyber blow job for mentioning it first), I bit my tongue as everyone has an opinion! You should think about that!
  • Coronakill
    yakuncha wrote: »

on fao fortress(o= space...ooo=long space),they came through very clear, i slowed down the audio and rechecked and they are very similar but not the same.

If i number them on the amount of ./- there are(allows for easier pattern recognition) you get

-it's not "morse" code since no codes have 11 ./- in a single letter(max is about 6 i think in some older morse styles) it just uses the same ./- system
    -no ./- in these combo's are 'keys' that encrypt the message ie there is no self contained seed, since one part of the message is the same and another different.
    -with only the 1st 3 sets of codes different on both it also narrows down what the message could be, for instance street addresses change their 1st data value as can dates(it could also be a poem rendering 90% of my post useless:)).
    -the 1st 3 values being linked and having a long space after the next code(after the single .) puts the single(.) alone more so than the rest, maybe suggesting a unit of measure...or something that's linked to the 1st 3 codes but different.

I have googled the first "set" of numbers in each of the codes (first 6 numbers) and came up with 2 shades of green on a hex color chart:

1st code

2nd code

I recall in bf4 during a PP EE search (forgot which DLC it was in) but a code came back with a hex color that was a shade of green.... The next day the camo was discovered which was a shade of green. So this COULD mean a new phantom project since the camo was the first thing we discovered....

like here you mean???
    I GUARANTEE that your leviathon theory is absolute rammel but until seeing your last comment (even after seeing the one asking for a cyber blow job for mentioning it first), I bit my tongue as everyone has an opinion! You should think about that!

cyber **** xD 1 cookie for you sir.
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ChappyFinn wrote: »
    I saw those J+S boxes on the boat in the beginning of "The Runner" campaign.

Do you remember where in the campaign, so we can take a picture and save it to join our clues until now?
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Jiraya83 I'm just going off interesting ideas of another thread that sounded like it could maybe be relevant. It sounded like it was on the rock wall that surrounds the windmill but I'm at work. I wanna check when I get home tonight. I'm at work right now.

Yes, and if this can be proved, it would be a huge advance ^^
  • Coronakill
    Jiraya83 wrote: »

well he said he was gonne go check it out after his work last night, havent seen any images so far and i have been looking aswell, didnt find anything.
    seems like a bust.
  • IllBlack_RainllI
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1st code

2nd code

like here you mean???

Haha!! I think it's funny how you are getting mad at me for this... In the Phantom Project, this WAS relevant.... since this was a clue for something (I forget what though) but it was relevant. So don't go getting mad and stuff at me man. Calm down, we are all trying to solve something here. I was saying that in regards to Coronakill when he Googled J+N and got the plane... that means nothing.... It's all in the Morse Code.

As for the Leviatan, it could be real, but I guarantee it's not Morse Code related.. The Megalodon stuff was not connected to the PP in BF4! I know you're upset for no reason but don't be, we allllll need to work together... So for the Morse Code thing, FIND THE KEY< THEN SOLVE THE CODES!!!

The Leviathan thing is different I guarantee that...

So please don't accuse people of random BS thanks....
  • Jiraya83
    Coronakill wrote: »

well he said he was gonne go check it out after his work last night, havent seen any images so far and i have been looking aswell, didnt find anything.
    seems like a bust.

I tried yesterday (but i just stay for little time playing) I will try to work more on it tonight, in any case at least even if this isn't for real, made you find the J+N, if is not a clue at least is a small easter egg by it self ^^ a proof of Love from someone from DICE haha
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1st code

2nd code

like here you mean???

Haha!! I think it's funny how you are getting mad at me for this... In the Phantom Project, this WAS relevant.... since this was a clue for something (I forget what though) but it was relevant. So don't go getting mad and stuff at me man. Calm down, we are all trying to solve something here. I was saying that in regards to Coronakill when he Googled J+N and got the plane... that means nothing.... It's all in the Morse Code.

As for the Leviatan, it could be real, but I guarantee it's not Morse Code related.. The Megalodon stuff was not connected to the PP in BF4! I know you're upset for no reason but don't be, we allllll need to work together... So for the Morse Code thing, FIND THE KEY< THEN SOLVE THE CODES!!!

1. you are telling people not to google answets yet you are googling answers.
    2. you are TELLING people they are on the wrong track...YET unless you know something we dont know(which I seriously doubt) then you dont know if they are off track!
    3. the leviathan rammel is not related BECAUSE it is a tin pot theory you based on a GOOGLE search!!!
    you have your theories let others have theirs...yours are not more valid just because you said them
  • Jiraya83
    Wait people that i need to get my popcorn to watch this discution, this promisses to be a good fight :P (just joking, calm down people ^^)

But back to the topic, a LOT of things that we found and will find will be related to nothing, this are our function here, try to find the connection between little clues (or easter eggs) to the main Easter Egg that we started to looking for...

Someone already tought that maybe, just maybe... this is just a headphone and a telegraph with nonsense morse code for nothing? and the real easter egg is still out there? we don't know nothing until we finish or some clue directly from DICE show us that this is the correct way.

• KanjiklubJanitor
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016

1st code

2nd code

like here you mean???

This thread is for anyone who has a theory or finds anything in the game that could possibly be an easter egg or lead to greater understanding of an existing easter egg. Literally anything can be the easter egg or more information leading to the answer, anything can be relevant because nobody knows the answer, which is the point.

Don't take the fun out of the easter egg hunt by telling people they're wrong, when you don't even know that they are. In an easter egg hunt thats unsolved, nobody is incorrect.

No disrespect intended, thanks!
  • ChappyFinn
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Do you remember where in the campaign, so we can take a picture and save it to join our clues until now?
    The very beginning you start on that boat pretty much every box has that symbol when you break them open.
  • Jiraya83

The very beginning you start on that boat pretty much every box has that symbol when you break them open.

Will try it just because i am curious ^^
  • stiftyy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    edave95 wrote: »

With the ADFGX cipher, we would need a table grid with the correct assigned letters as well.
    Explanation of ADFGX

In some morse codes are numbers as well. That would eliminate the ADFGX cipher.
    Google Doc with morse codes