Monte Grappe Is the Worst Map

culpzach
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Just my general opinion. I cant stand siani, but if i could just delete a map from the game, it would be grappe. Here is my personal reasoning:

Airplanes: from what ive seen, almost innefective of helping the battle. Maybe will get some kills on operations/rush

Tanks: still have not been nerfed. This is a problem for all maps but on grappe, everyone is spread out, so hunting a tank can be harder cause chances are ur alone

Infantry: either hiding in the bunker at B or D, getting slaughtered by a tank above B or D, or just having 2v2 firefights somewhere on the map

Flags: A and E are more isolated than yoda on degobah, B and D are camping sites in the bunker and most of the time there is one or two people at C

Operations and rush: the 2nd stage and 3rd stage are very hard to attack. Ive seen too many defenses chop up attackers. Its not even fun to sit at the top of the hill and wait for 3 people to come up

TDM and Dom: the worst map ever. 4 people are hiding on the hill sniping, spawns are absolutely trash, one team hides in either of the two buildings, no one plays the objective in dom, and worst of all- flametrooper hiding in the bunker getting healed by teamates. Whoever has the flame trooper wins

Again just the way i see it and the way it plays out. I know conquestadors love it because its so spread out and boring but honestly i feel its such a weak map and have never had a fun time on it

Comments

• Annatar72
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like the map, but see what you are saying most of time when I play there is a sniper fest there!
  • gkarl187
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    suez is the worst map
  • slinkyskinked
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Then you must not have played Suez yet....
  • ejculler
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Suez isn't that bad...
  • RomeoPapa95
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Suez really isn't that bad, gives me my "metro" craving that I get from time to time. The only real downside is how it becomes a game of hide and seek on a flag to find the one guy capping it.

Amiens and Sinai are complete and utter trash though.
  • doctorrocktor
    1868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suez is the worst conquest map,thank god dice are adding 2 more flags to that map.
  • WAR_MACHINE1916
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Monte grappe was the map I hated the most, always getting my **** kicked. But now it has to be suez it's a meat grinder tit for tat on kills/deaths maybe it's just me getting used to the game still. But suez getting bigger on next update so should improve things.
  • Caucasian_Chris
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Suez is the worst conquest map,thank god dice are adding 2 more flags to that map.

I actually like that it only has 3 flags.