Forumfield Coalition

Sir-xer21
1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited May 2016
Never let the Forumfield legacy die!

I dunno, i got nothing, but I hope they add friends and groups to the site and make the forum like the old EA forums but with the battlelog social networking features.

We got post counts though

so I hereby resurrect the official JBMPC™ (Just Boosting My Post Count) club.

Comments

• ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    lol, i know one person that would anger
  • Sir-xer21
    I can tell that the post rating system is going to be abused.
  • Avarik
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Not for a very long time, trust me on that. (*´・ω・)/`
  • Sir-xer21
    post rating systems will inevitably turn this into a reddit like circle jerk.

just my opinion.
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    postCount++
  • Sir-xer21
    postCount++

JBMPC™
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    Sir-xer21 wrote: »
    post rating systems will inevitably turn this into a reddit like circle jerk.

just my opinion.

Yep
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    Wouldn't be surprised if they just removed the post counter from our view.

I can't wait for the "I have X amount of post so my opinion matters more than your's" people to show up.
  • Hessuniemii
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The fancyness of post count will surpass as the time goes on :p at first people might find it addicting to see that number go up

+1 for me ;)
  • Sir-xer21
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if they just removed the post counter from our view.

I can't wait for the "I have X amount of post so my opinion matters more than your's" people to show up.

You have no idea. The one downside fo the old EA forums.

I will have a low post count since i havent played BF in 3 years though. Nothing game related to discuss.
  • Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Nice to meet familiar names here :)
  • MasterOfJimmies
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Who are you people?
  • ThePoolshark
    Who are you people?

people from LOOOOOONG before your time
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    What if I told you posts in off topic don't add to your post count anymore.. or do they? :naughty::trollface:
  • ThePoolshark
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    What if I told you posts in off topic don't add to your post count anymore.. or do they? :naughty::trollface:

they freakin better... this is the only section i like posting in
  • Sir-xer21
    Red_Spider wrote: »

That would be devious.

• MasterOfJimmies
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What happens when someone reaches the maximum post count?
  • Sir-xer21
    There is no maximum.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is my signature working?
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we double post?