BF4 stats transfer

MeGusta0405
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey all
I recently bought a new pc and i was wondering if there is anyway to transfer my old ps4 stats to my pc account ?
Im like lvl 118 on that account and my pc can run bf4 on ultra with +60fps so it would be nice if i got my old stuff back.

tnx

Comments

• aieownyu
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No because you can't compare console peasants skills to the pcmasterrace. You'd have to probably reduce your KD and wins by half.
  • YOS123
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello. You can only transfer your stats from PS3 to PS4 and the same thing goes for the Xbox 360 and Xbox1.
  • OGTrashBoat8
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    PC is so much easier to play on. Having a mouse makes aiming 10x easier where with a controller you have to guess where you want to aim. Not to mention all the PC hackers.

I'll stick with my trusty PS3.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope, sorry. You can only transfer from PS3 to PS4, and from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
  • tom1234123
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't have premium on 360 but I do have all the DLC. I already transferred my data to the Xbox one and I know that my DLC didn't transfer. My question is if I buy the DLC again on Xbox one will I get the DLC weapons that I unlocked on 360 back without having to redo the assignments?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    tom1234123 wrote: »
    I don't have premium on 360 but I do have all the DLC. I already transferred my data to the Xbox one and I know that my DLC didn't transfer. My question is if I buy the DLC again on Xbox one will I get the DLC weapons that I unlocked on 360 back without having to redo the assignments?

Premium transfers however if you bought the DLC's separately, they do not.

You'll most likely have to redo the assignments but cant say for sure. Only way is to test it out but it would be cheaper for you to buy Premium and get the DLC's that way instead of buying them individually.

-CB
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2017
    NECRO

#xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @RustedRoot

Ty...totally missed that...lol

-CB
This discussion has been closed.