Weekly Debrief

Operations score should transfer

daNkyoUGod
97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It's 1 big game with 2 or 3 rounds. Why not have the score transfer over?

Comments

• Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You sure it doesn't? Besides you're still getting the points added to your total points for your career as you play.
  • daNkyoUGod
    Kirk40k wrote: »
    You sure it doesn't? Besides you're still getting the points added to your total points for your career as you play.
    Yeah I doesn't transfer from the first round. I get that but I feel like it would be cool if they just added it all & showed it at the end for completing the operation.
  • Screwiez
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what they really need to do is remove the cinematic once you have watched them once.
  • xTOMMYTROJANx
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kirk40k wrote: »

It does and it doesn't. If you stay on the same map you see all the stats. As soon as you switch to the new map if you make it there of course the stats start fresh and you bank the points you've already made from the previous map. I would like to see all stats for the entire Operation.
  • xTOMMYTROJANx
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    what they really need to do is remove the cinematic once you have watched them once.

That's the load bro. I mean unless you want to just look at a frozen pic of the map while it's loading.
  • Sneakyofsneaks
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah resets to 0 when you change map but does add them to your rank, I'd like to see the total score for all op.
  • Screwiez
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That's the load bro. I mean unless you want to just look at a frozen pic of the map while it's loading.

well tbh i would.....after watching it 50 times, listening to im a barbie girl loop for 24 hours sounds better then the cinematic . and after the first round we dont get no leaderboard instead we get the cinematic
  • xTOMMYTROJANx

well tbh i would.....after watching it 50 times, listening to im a barbie girl loop for 24 hours sounds better then the cinematic . and after the first round we dont get no leaderboard instead we get the cinematic
    No only if you win the first round. If you stay on the same map you don't get another cinematic.
  • Screwiez

No only if you win the first round. If you stay on the same map you don't get another cinematic.

well that is just nitpicking. my clan and i seem too attack alot and we nearly always get too the second, every time we hear the american voice acting on conquer hell we lolz.

"odds of us making it through this campaign about 25 to 1 against"

then the next map "strafing guns mustard gas"

we mock the voice acting so much, funny but very annoying after awhile
  • EinBugStein
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At least there should be a battlepack Reward if we are coming into a new map
  • Screwiez

i think you do still get battlepacks, i seem to get them even tho on the last map its says i didnt
  • xTOMMYTROJANx

i think you do still get battlepacks, i seem to get them even tho on the last map its says i didnt

They do. They carry over.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    What I wonder is if the match bonus is applied to your score from the first map like it is for the second map. Or does it just give you the points from the first map without any modifier? If so, that's a really bad system. You're more likely to have a bunch of points from the first map than the second map unless you end up winning the second map as an attacker. This is because you'll have 3 attacks available for the first map no matter what. Whereas you might not have 3 attacks left for the second map. Anyone know if you get the match modifier for both maps in an operation?
  • xTOMMYTROJANx
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    What I wonder is if the match bonus is applied to your score from the first map like it is for the second map. Or does it just give you the points from the first map without any modifier? If so, that's a really bad system. You're more likely to have a bunch of points from the first map than the second map unless you end up winning the second map as an attacker. This is because you'll have 3 attacks available for the first map no matter what. Whereas you might not have 3 attacks left for the second map. Anyone know if you get the match modifier for both maps in an operation?
    I would really like an answer on this as well.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have played operations a few times but my stat tracker thing says I have never even played in the game which is strange.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, I mostly play Op and I have zero score.

Wondered the same thing about how this all works, I suspect we also get a win or loss for both maos, not the entire operation.

Should also be getting double battlepacks.
  • daNkyoUGod
    I have played operations a few times but my stat tracker thing says I have never even played in the game which is strange.
    I have the same problem. Can't share my emblem either.
  • ManBearPigg512
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really don't think the score from the 1st round transfers over. Reason being is that during the Operation Campaign, it will only add the points from the later game, not the first.
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The displayed scores are only from the 2nd round, but both scores (with multipliers) are applied to the OP Battlepack progress.
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Operation score transfers to 2nd map (score 10k points on any operation map get win and thats 2.5x more so u allrdy have 25k but u need to finish 2nd map also (if u are attacker) and u dont really need to make any points just be there full game and u gonna get those 25k at the end.

tip for fast ops.bps
    Go on server browser and put only 2nd maps only join any map that u want with most of ppl,100% in that game u can make score of 10000 get a win and gg :)