anyone with 50 + hrs play time bored of the game already?

Kero_FIFA_King
63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• haciserkan
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same. Didnt play the game for 2 days now. Installed bf3 makes soo much more fun.
  • Kero_FIFA_King
    haciserkan wrote: »
    Same. Didnt play the game for 2 days now. Installed bf3 makes soo much more fun.

I uninstalled bf4 and all its map packs when I got bf1, regretting that now, now i have to download everything again as i have a digital copy on ps4
  • disposalist
    8758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    300 hours and no, though my hours will get more sensible now I've reached rank 10 in all but Cavalry and got all the Codex entries.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game is still as fun as ever. Still giggling at all the crazy stuff going on. Still loving the maps.

I find it hard to switch off once I'm on a good team, and with a PTFO squad that sticks together.

60 hours in.
  • A_warped_mind
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    65 hours and nowhere near even remotely bored, uninstalled BF4 thank god and BF3 a laughable joke of a game.

BF1 is good old BF1942/43/BC2 fun from the old days of good BF's
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    70+ hours retail and 60 hours in the beta.

Not bored in the slightest.
  • Bossman1794
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, 75 hours and still loving this game.

It'll be my premier multiplayer game for quite a long time to come.
  • Vanggaard93
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member

Joke of the day

• KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    not try OP. gues your thread failed. and yea BF1 reminds me too of the good old days of bf like 1942. its fun but want more content
  • GewinntNiXX
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    over 100h and bored a bit.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm at 40 ish hours which is A LOT for me this early in a game and I still love it.
  • saddlebred12
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    93 hours and yeah kinda extremely limited weapon options and customization is a rather large contributor for why i might only get on and play for 2 or 3 hours at a time
    it just starts to feel stale
  • A_warped_mind
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016

Joke of the day
    to you maybe but from point of view and as a vet playing from before BF ie CODENAME EAGLE this game is way better than BF4 and 3 and takes us back to the good days especially BF1942 and I'm not the only one who thinks this.

• Kero_FIFA_King
    not try OP. gues your thread failed. and yea BF1 reminds me too of the good old days of bf like 1942. its fun but want more content

thread failed? I was simply asking a question
  • SpicyBhangraLova
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bored but playing a couple rounds here and there, i will wait till the first patch to see if i will continue to play
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still looking forward to playing after work every day, not bored at all.
  • SexxyNurse
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    90+ hours And bored for one reason. One day i own and play very good the other i suck and so back and forth it's not that fun. Like either im bad or good but beeing both it's frustrating
  • hanzo7603
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    68 hours played and bored
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    85 hours and still having a lot of fun. Slightly dissapointed in the lack of momentum, don't really feel I need to level up classes or my overall rank for any real reason. Don't have the Hellreigl yet which is my only goal. Only play for a few hours a day now rather than all day long, but hey, I also have to adult and that takes up a lot of my time. The moments though, those 'only in Battlefield' moments, still having a lot of those every day. Kinda miss the system of unlocks from previous games where you played to unlock things, rather than just buying them all with Warbonds. In 3 of the 4 classes and all of the Vehicle / Air categories I already have everything I want. With planes for example, I've barely even flown in them (31 minutes total across all planes) but I have every single plane variation unlocked already.