anyone with 50 + hrs play time bored of the game already?

Comments

• Raptor_i81
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    61 hours and bored yea this BF is damn boring and I'm not a lock-on fan so there must be something wrong in BF1 , 3 weapons per class maybe ? oh and the extremely shameful same tanks for both teams .
  • ProAssassin2003
    3855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Just you.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yep join the party haven't played in a week
  • SilkWildey
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Think I have around 60 hours and not bored, new map next month is that right?
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've played a total of 24 hours on an alt account and I'm already bored with the game. This game is the equivalent of having the most beautiful girlfriend in the room but when someone asks her a question, she sounds like a dumb airhead.
  • SpicyBhangraLova
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope. Just you.

Clearly not?
  • doctorrocktor
    1951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is good old BF1942/43/BC2 fun from the old days of good BF's

Joke of the day
    to you maybe but from point of view and as a vet playing from before BF ie CODENAME EAGLE this game is way better than BF4 and 3 and takes us back to the good days especially BF1942 and I'm not the only one who thinks this.
    Agree my best bf since i played bf1942,never got to try codename eagle.
  • TeeJordan0331
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I made it like 5 hours before getting bored with it. I couldn't imagine sinking in 50.
  • TIG_blane
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Very bored. You can only earn a medal once, you don't have to use a weapon to unlock customization, Battle pack system completely garbage leave rng to mmos and rpgs, no assignments to work towards. You unlock level 10 of any class in 1-2 days. Leveling is too fast, and there is no reward to leveling, it has no effect on the game it's just there providing nothing to game depth or play time. In bf4 I still haven't hit level 140 after over a year of playing. Everything is handed to you. You don't have to work for new tank kits or plane loadouts. More dumbed down that star wars (our tracers are the lasers). The behemoths, AT-ATs. Hero and elite pickups. Ohk snipers WITHOUT a headshot, lack of bullet drop. SWBF failed, why are they copying it so heavily (the lmgs were garbage there too).
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Very bored. You can only earn a medal once, you don't have to use a weapon to unlock customization, Battle pack system completely garbage leave rng to mmos and rpgs, no assignments to work towards. You unlock level 10 of any class in 1-2 days. Leveling is too fast, and there is no reward to leveling, it has no effect on the game it's just there providing nothing to game depth or play time. In bf4 I still haven't hit level 140 after over a year of playing. Everything is handed to you. You don't have to work for new tank kits or plane loadouts. More dumbed down that star wars (our tracers are the lasers). The behemoths, AT-ATs. Hero and elite pickups. Ohk snipers WITHOUT a headshot, lack of bullet drop. SWBF failed, why are they copying it so heavily (the lmgs were garbage there too).

FYI, Medals are Assignments. Think about it.

I still don't get what the obsession with "incentives" is. Why do you need an incentive to have fun? Do you need an incentive to eat dessert?

If you don't enjoy simply playing the game, then maybe you need to move on (and I don't mean that in an offensive way). If I stop having fun with a game, I switch it off and take break. Why would I deliberately subject myself to boredom or anger?
  • SlayBane
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    80 hours in still having fun with friends, only little disappointed by the many bugs and stupid spawns ruining my KD like spawning with a whole squad behind me or right into a mortar / grenade / bombs
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To a point, waiting for the next update to see what custom servers people make and see how good or how much of a trainwreck hardcore turns out to be, hopefully that'll reinvigorate my interest.
    Currently I just log into a server with Monte Grappa in progress so I can play a full round of Amiens, then I stick around and suffer through Fail Fortress so I can also do Ballroom Blitz, then I leave.
    PS: Definitely not complaining about the game itself (much), anything gets boring with 100~ hours playing in less than a month.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed a majority of the bf1 dislikes reference modern warfare (the concept not the game) and wanting better guns

Were you suffering from temporary blindness when you bought the game or are you simply uneducated as to what ww1 was, and when it took place.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    M0istGamer wrote: »
    Having a good time and even playing as support. I don't share the lmg gripes everyone else dose. I wreck

Me to, if they buff LMG's like everyone is crying out for, I will not touch another class when I have everything up to level 10.
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
    Post edited by r0nin_Ts on
  • TC-The_MetaBaron
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not at all. I have barely played or pretended to master 2 infantry classes, and have not even touched vehicles. I am just starting to really get good with the Scout and Support class. So much room to learn and improve with all the other vehicles and classes.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    100+ hours just breaking the game in at this point.
    Probably had 1000+ hours on one map alone in BF2 Karkand takes me awhile to get bored of well developed games. But than again still playing the same sex game with same person for 30 years takes me a long time to get bored of great things.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    95 hours in, and feel like I'm only scratching the surface.

and @plain_ole_pain you are only talking about the best map in Battlefield history! Would love to go back to that map again and again. So many great memories.
  • xWTOxSkiLLz
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    anyone in the same boat?

Yes. And LevelCap summed up everything in his what he wants to see video.

The trash progression is a huge problem in this game. And the lack of weapons is as well. Its already boring using the MP18 Automatico Medic guns over and over.
  • Lokkur
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    anyone in the same boat?

Seeing you only played 50 hours in BF4 aswell...seems BF is not your game.