[BF1]Medics, what's your highest amount of revives?

fdm867
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• cope3am
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine is 0 since i dont carry the syringe.
  • ganjamanus
    104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    who cares for revives?
    you can spawn back after a few seconds anyway
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cope3am said:

Orly?

BRB, gettin' the lynch mob...
  • OGLSpade
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    46 in one game, my teammates didn't know how to stay alive.
  • tolivious
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

who cares for revives?

Any mode that counts deaths as ticket loss.
  • the-frag-artist
    432 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I revived 7 people in 7 seconds and still couldn't revive the other 5 right near by.

• Knaackman_77isd
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive been in the 20-30 range a lot, but lately folks skip before I can get there, so my numbers have been down.
  • TerrenceSk1ll
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

who cares for revives?

Because you can be revived numerous times but only get 1 death. Not only does that help your stats, but any more that relies on tickets as well.
    but uberdudes dont care for deaths, cause its the *** *+****+ +** teams fault. i got flamed for revive on argonne yesterday, dude called me names saying he was out of ammo, needs to die. so yea, welcome to our "team"
  • ganjamanus
    104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tolivious said:

who cares for revives?

Any mode that counts deaths as ticket loss.
    who cares if you win or loose?
    there is nothing to gain anyway
    besides you often get shot, naded or gassed after a revive anyway
    not to mention the gun jam bug
  • Knaackman_77isd
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

who cares if you win or loose?
    there is nothing to gain anyway
    besides you often get shot, naded or gassed after a revive anyway
    not to mention the gun jam bug

Get this man a participation trophy!

I only wish more folks I went up against thought like you do. Seems like most folks like to win. Not because there is some great reward, but because they like to win.
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyway to check on the stats page?
  • cope3am
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok i specially played a round with syringe and got 10 so thats mine now instead of 0 lol
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I believe 59 is my highest single game. I have a total of 2920 revives and at one time was top 10 on battlefieldtracker.com

Unfortunately, as I am trying to get all of the dogtags, I have not been playing medic the last few days and have dropped to #21. Basically, when a Medic, I revive a LOT.
  • Rok73
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016

who cares for revives?

Fail comment. Deaths are tickets. BF is a highly team oriented game. Reviving is love, reviving is life. Also, if you play operations with that attitude, please please never be in my team. Thanks.

Oh and stop smoking ganja. It makes you apathetic. LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SvenVollfied1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My highest revive was 51 ... kinda hate reviving people cause it shows me how bad my team mates are... my friend and I got in respectively 50 and 51 that game and we barely won it. Many people skip the revive and go for spawn screen
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I don't know, but I had something like above 100 revives. But it depends on the mode, for example on Operations you can do a lot more than in Teamdeathmatch.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    cope3am wrote: »

I don’t either.

* Runs.

• Gadsten181
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is hard when you try to go and revive, over and over they seem to spawn the second you get there, even after spotting them