40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

Comments

• ImAShytyPlayer
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sweat masta upgrade your dial up pls. Netgraph looks like struck by an earthquake.

i get sick of OOR bullet sponges when i play locker.

sometimes you get a guy that you cant register any hits on but he can still kill you.

Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

ticket bleed wins games not kills..... you dont care about winning? i guess your the guys on locker that dont try to ever push because Muh KD... thats a COD attitude.

what good is a good K if you dont PTO to get it?

First thing I do when Playing locker is taking the tower down, PERIOD!!
  • KDNS
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    also there is a simple way to prove for those who wants to prove that they are in controller ...

spin around ... do a couple of 360 ... you wont be able to that with a mouse...

Mouse emulators like xim and co, use the controller still, so all you have to do is take your hand off the mouse, and use the stick to turn.

Sorry but that method does not prove anything

Beside, MnK is legit on PS4 so who cares?
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Have to say this. No gravs disease is spreading on forum. Make pics.
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Normal mode, high sensitivity, aim assist, m16, g18.........

Is this meant to be impressive?

Do it again with a dmr and no aim assist
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Just do it son.

As for mouse / controller telltales, what I look after is the abrupt changes in direction when running around - dosnt have to be much, but when its there its evident. And of course pointing towards controller. And vice versa.
    There are some AutoAssist mechanics to look for also, but less constant.

• BaronVonGoon
    7063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sl3ipner wrote: »

Just do it son.

As for mouse / controller telltales, what I look after is the abrupt changes in direction when running around - dosnt have to be much, but when its there its evident. And of course pointing towards controller. And vice versa.
    There are some AutoAssist mechanics to look for also, but less constant.

Or you could ask. I use mnk on ps4. It's great. No idea how people play with a controller.
  • KingTarrion
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

Jealous baddie spotted

Confirmed
    KDNS wrote: »
    L2 snow path OP, maybe you wouldn't keep losing objectives behind you.

Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.

Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

I'm not doubting your skills but, winning is the entire point of playing the game. It's always sad to see a team lose even though they have someone going 60-2, because either the entire team didn't care about playing objectives, or the high k/d player was wrecking kids in an irrelevant location (concentrated on one location, meanwhile all other objectives are overrun by enemies).

In this case, however, I suppose you are playing objective since locker usually is stalemated with one team having 3 obj, and another with 2, leaving it to basically be a TDM, with one team having a slight advantage. Nice kills though, I hate locker/metro conquest.

>You can also dismiss what I say for locker/metro since I personally just hate those maps (just a crapfest of straight line shooting, revives, and ammo).
  • JordanlikeMJ
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    also there is a simple way to prove for those who wants to prove that they are in controller ...

Mouse emulators like xim and co, use the controller still, so all you have to do is take your hand off the mouse, and use the stick to turn.

XIM4 movement looks nothing like controller movement. All you need to do is look for jittery ads reticles and hipfire reticles.
  • KDNS
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

XIM4 movement looks nothing like controller movement. All you need to do is look for jittery ads reticles and hipfire reticles.

I never said it did.

The post I quoted, said that you can prove you aren't using a XIM, by turning 360degrees, which is not possible with a mouse. This is false. If you are using a XIM, you just pick up the controller and spin 360 with that, then put it down and go back to your mouse.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Post some high k/d videos on of infantry play on something besides Lockers/metro please. Those maps take no skill.
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Post some high k/d videos on of infantry play on something besides Lockers/metro please. Those maps take no skill.

Show me your 40-0 gameplay then if it takes no skill. Silly statement coming from a supposed comp player. Your accuracy with an Aek is 14% i cant take you serious. I've got other gameplay you can find yourself.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Show me your 40-0 gameplay then if it takes no skill. Silly statement coming from a supposed comp player. Your accuracy with an Aek is 14% i cant take you serious. I've got other gameplay you can find yourself.

It's Locker though. The streak is impressive. But Ive had games like yours, 60 kills. My stats aren't close to yours but again, it's Locker. You don't have to be comp to get 50+ kills on Locker. I'd be impressed if you do it on Outbreak or Propaganda or Zavod. These are infantry-focussed maps. My best is 47 on those, as infantry. What ya got.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016

I don't stand in place and shoot down doors to boost my stats like you. It's easy to find noob locker servers and go in and get good scores. I play on stacked servers full of comp. players everyday. I don't come on here and post videos/scores to show how good I think I am because I've earned my place playing in countless tourneys and winning over 150 conquest scrims on BF4.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    edited June 2016

I don't stand in place and shoot down doors to boost my stats like you. It's easy to find noob locker servers and go in and get good scores. I play on stacked servers full of comp. players everyday. I don't come on here and post videos/scores to show good I am because I've earned my place playing in countless tourneys and winning over 150 conquest scrims on BF4.

Also nobody players Lockers conquest in the comp. scene almost ever so your skills would not transfer to comp. if all you do is pubstomp in lockers all day.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited June 2016

I don't stand in place and shoot down doors to boost my stats like you. It's easy to find noob locker servers and go in and get good scores. I play on stacked servers full of comp. players everyday. I don't come on here and post videos/scores to show good I am because I've earned my place playing in countless tourneys and winning over 150 conquest scrims on BF4.

Also nobody players Lockers conquest in the comp. scene almost ever so your skills would not transfer to comp. if all you do is pubstomp in lockers all day.

1. Lmao....What does comp got to with a random video of someone going 40-0 on locker. I play for the best Cq team on PS4 so dont tell me it doesn't transfer to comp.
    2. All xbox comp players are trash besides FabE and Diegos team who are inactive.
    3. I've got plenty of comp videos on my YouTube
    4. Your 14% accuracy is still a joke. You've got 4000 hours played and you're still bad.
    5. http://league.esport-battlefield.com/player-rankings-ps4-s6/ enlighten yourself randy.

When you join a decent 5v5 team then come talk trash to me
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1. Lmao....What does comp got to with a random video of someone going 40-0 on locker. I play for the best Cq team on PS4 so dont tell me it doesn't transfer to comp.
    2. All xbox comp players are trash besides FabE and Diegos team who are inactive.
    4. Your 14% accuracy is still a joke. You've got 4000 hours played and you're still bad.
    5. http://league.esport-battlefield.com/player-rankings-ps4-s6/ enlighten yourself randy.

1. Lockers is barely played competitively, so it does have something to do with it.
    2. How do you know?
    3. Don't care.
    4. Accuracy hardly matters, because most people end up shooting a few extra shots after getting the kill, and you above average accuracy will be coming from the fact that you only play Lockers, so the shots you miss will be hitting players behind your target.
    5. Don't care.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited June 2016
    NZepica wrote: »

1. Lockers is barely played competitively, so it does have something to do with it.
    2. How do you know?
    3. Don't care.
    4. Accuracy hardly matters, because most people end up shooting a few extra shots after getting the kill, and you above average accuracy will be coming from the fact that you only play Lockers, so the shots you miss will be hitting players behind your target.
    5. Don't care.

The best dumb statememt I've ever heard. You clearly know nothing about competitive on console. And looking at your account Mr Zepica you dont have a clue how to use guns either. And why did you respond to this quote when it wasn't meant for you....

And for you equate a map to the a persons ability to aim is halarious. Lmao
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

2. How do you know?
    3. Don't care.
    5. Don't care.

The best dumb statememt I've ever heard. You clearly know nothing about competitive on console. And looking at your account Mr Zepica you dont have a clue how to use guns either. And why did you respond to this quote when it wasn't meant for you....

Love how you can't spell my name right mate. You think I don't have a clue how to use guns? You might not either if you played something other than Operation Locker and actually PTFO'd properly.
  • NZepica
    As for me replying to a quote that wasn't for me, I'm kinda sick and tired of seeing you try to say you are better than all of us when all you do is play endless meatgrinders.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited June 2016
    As for me replying to a quote that wasn't for me, I'm kinda sick and tired of seeing you try to say you are better than all of us when all you do is play endless meatgrinders.

Well its a fact im better then most people on this game along with all the other competitive players. I can go play Gulmud or propaganda im still going to drop a 4 KD with 50 plus kills...Would you like to see me go 50-0 in a easy mode tank that takes no skill.

Your arguments are so extraneous lmao.