Server rental LIVE- BETA - Hard Core is Possible

TrollFarmer
381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited November 2016
Just purchased a server after you buy it you cant edit the settings after you create it and i don't see any place to do any type of management.

You have options to adjust the settings to make it a hardcore server if you guys are into that. By turning off minimap, hud, regen health, turn on FF. Change damange from guns past 100% and your good to go.

Update:
After a hour i can now manage my server. so video is not perfectly correct. Go to server Browser -> Your Severs -> click 3 dots and click configure.

No Africa Servers. Sorry guys.

Here is a video about it with all settings you can adjust with current issues.
Post edited by TrollFarmer on

Comments

• MrChrisMannix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    not live for me how?
  • TrollFarmer
    edited November 2016
    i bought one, look for "[OO] Recursion.tk" by name
  • ll---CRiT---ll
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Conquest servers must be 64 players too, no 48 player option.

The whole idea is totally ridiculous, the 'old' rental system worked really well and stopped idiots with 'mummy's' CC from populating server lists with poor servers.

Yes EA will profit more from this method......not exactly great for us on the receiving end though.

A system not ready for release and now we finally have it the features are very limited, and no option to implement extra features (procon etc...). My beloved BF franchise is slowly going to the dogs... :(

Peace!
  • TrollFarmer
    Dont rent the server guys learn from my mistake. you cant do anything after you buy it. There is no management of the server what so ever!!!
  • SL33PY_ASIAN
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Troll, so you have no access to the server at all? Does it show up on server browser?
  • TrollFarmer
    edited November 2016
    It works it shows up in browser but after its created you cant do anything. So if you mess up 1 setting during creation your screwed.
  • SL33PY_ASIAN
    Ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Would you be so kind as to elaborate on which options you had during creation?
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Anyone else confirm this? And what settings were there when you created it?
  • TrollFarmer
    Making video now. give me 5mins
  • Press-2-Continue
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Would you be so kind as to elaborate on which options you had during creation?

You can see the options yourself without buying the server and honestly there is not a lot to change, as we feared its all on or off switches with things like bullet damage and such done to a %, You can limit the classes with a simple on or off, so yes scout only servers will be around. But as far as anything else goes don't expect a lot and honestly its been over a month since we have heard anything regarding those questions. Also server location is by REGION so EU, etc not anything more local like London for example. Honestly this whole EA only server rental is a complete farce.
  • SL33PY_ASIAN
    edited November 2016
    I have one of our members going into the BF1 Store and getting screen shots of the purchasing/setup screens. Will post a link once we have them compiled and published somewhere.

Checks us out: www.ZombieeNation.com
  • TrollFarmer
    edited November 2016
    Video is currently uploading now will be on you tube here shortly. One thing i forgot to mention. Origin In game must be turned on to complete purchase cant buy outside of game just like XBOX one / PS4 was for BF4
  • ranalin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can confirm. There's nothing available that allows you to edit settings once you rent a server. I threw on 5 maps to start off with and see 0 ways to modify settings or map list.
  • TrollFarmer
    You can can set up hardcore as well this way!!! if you go through settings and adjust. My video explains it
  • SL33PY_ASIAN
    Here is a collection of screenshots that show the menu system during purchasing/configuring:

http://imgur.com/a/FhxUB

- Provided By Zombie Nation (BF4/BF1 Community) www.ZombieeNation.com
  • TrollFarmer
    Video is up.

• Corp_Ghent
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I rented a server as well, after the purchase it brings you to server broswer. Even after restarting game I am no longer able to edit the settings at all. There is no place to do it either. Going back the rental page ask you to rent a whole new server.

This is really bugged big time.
  • SL33PY_ASIAN
    Corp_Ghent wrote: »

I don't think it's bugged, it says it's in BETA. They probably haven't finished developing the server control interface, hopefully it doesn't take long! Be happy that we got what we got!

• swats73
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Corp_Ghent wrote: »

I don't think it's bugged, it says it's in BETA. They probably haven't finished developing the server control interface, hopefully it doesn't take long! Be happy that we got what we got!

be happy!!! are you off your head??
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    2k16 the year we are betatesting server renting