Battlefield 1 Favorite Mode

Comments

• DonDolente
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardcore of some kind.
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play them all, but Conquest occupy most of my time mainly because I can choose the maps I want to play (Argonne Forest, Amiens, Ballroom Blitz). Operations is great fun when the matches are fairly balanced. When it's lopsided, usually to defender's favor, it can be one of the most frustrating experience ever. So I'm kind of putting Operations on hold until after the patch changes.

War Pigeons has been a big surprise for me, it's more fun than I'd imagined. Fast paced, exciting, I play War Pigeons when I'm up to intense gameplay.

I used to TDM a lot in BF4, I don't TDM here because 12v12 just isn't very exciting, and 100 tickets is too short. Hopefully things can be adjusted to make TDM more fun.
  • DonDolente
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    All of them
  • Wickerz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love operations. When I want a break from that I'll usually play TDM :)
  • andyshearer1981
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hard core Mode is my Favorite !!!!! when are you releasing it ???? please answer!!!
  • Player_Reinass
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only Conquest ;)
  • GrandMG42CamPeR
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    War Pigeons
  • lifeboat13
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    operations seems like a three round rush.
  • RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    OGLSpade wrote: »
    Poor TDM, getting no love.

TDM is garbage and should not be in any Battlefield title. Domination should fill the role of quick run 'n gun game mode. My 2 cents. Even Nosehair Canals was better in Squad DM rather than the dumbed down TDM.
    Operations is good, but I want to see it in the server browser. Too bad I can't see my Operations or War Pigeons score, they just show zero.
    Speaking of game modes... why would you play TDM or even Domination, when Conquest gives vastly superior potential SPM? There's enough headless chicken run 'n gun in bigger game modes too, where players are completely oblivious to the objectives and minimap.

Because TDM, Domination etc are good for a bit of small scale fighting. A change of pace. Also they are shorter games of 2-10 minutes so you can hop on the game and have a quick blast before cooking dinner or going out. It's a great option to have because games of conquest, operations etc can take a much longer time. Don't always have time for that.
  • -Antares65z
    1586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    we need more infantry only maps! we have enough open filed maps already!

Hopefully they'll come out with the DLC maps that feature infantry game play, much like the Aftermath maps did in BF3.
  • LandryQT
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your best mode use to be conquest but the handicap for losing teams ruined it. Consider getting rid of it.
  • ChineseToTheBone
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    uBQ_Lndr3 wrote: »
    Your best mode use to be conquest but the handicap for losing teams ruined it. Consider getting rid of it.
    I heard that getting rid of the Behemoth is not even possible for private servers with custom games.
  • lerki0
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been having a great time on Rush, seems to be back to its bad company best I this game.

Operations is pretty nice too, but can get boring playing defence all the time. I wish they'd add a rotation in so once an operation is over, it starts up again allowing the defenders to play attack.
  • Dam666ien
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I miss the old fashion "hardcore mode" from the others bf games, the new hardcore mode should be called " Raw mode".
  • YCarpenter
    98 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TDM all the way, coming from COD and still my favorite gamemode. Least favorite is Domination, most of the games are over in under 5 minutes..
  • kontrollyourself
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I picked operations.
    But war pigeons is tied with conquest right behind it.
  • tolivious
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My favourite mode is NoCrash. When will it be available again.
  • Porthos1973
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Conquest
  • arafats3rdeye
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    War Pigeons, Domination. Hope we see Conquest small soon minus the behemoths. 64 players is just to many....
  • ChineseToTheBone
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dam666ien wrote: »
    I miss the old fashion "hardcore mode" from the others bf games, the new hardcore mode should be called " Raw mode".
    What's wrong with the new Hardcore mode in "Battlefield 1"?