Weekly BF

Official Hardcore is here

D5RAT
2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
:) Anyone know the settings ? 200℅ bullet or 140℅ ?

Comments

• ZJbrandon
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    i believe its 200, but be warned, it is NOT currently the same as the Hardcore you may be used to from previous BF games.
    from my short try at it last night, there are no indications you killed a player or capped an objective, etc. No Kill Cam is of course expected, but there is no way to know if you just killed a player or he went prone, or if you just TK'd. No "you were killed by", and no Kill Feed.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was not officially HC last night just Custom servers
  • Miler0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's true, only make the markers of teammates back, and kill indicators. When the behmots come to action its really mess, so much TK
  • SgtOpt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any word on if there is a 3 TK limit and kick or not?
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    ZJbrandon wrote: »
    ...there is no way to know if you just killed a player or he went prone, or if you just TK'd. No "you were killed by", and no Kill Feed.
    This is the case. I just went into an official Dice HC server and it's the same as the rented Custom servers that showed up yesterday.
    Do not know if there is a TK limit but sure freakin hope so. My guess is there is not right now
  • ZJbrandon
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    It was not officially HC last night just Custom servers

yeah, true, i guess. I hope a few tweaks are still coming for Hardcore Mode, I think most Hardcore players were expecting it to be the same situation as previous games.
  • Insomec
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been wanting HC, but now i just realised about TK in the behemoths, hmm. That would be very annoying indeed.
  • serpico074
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore effect

p2sYk59.gif
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Confirmed there is no penalty for Teamkilling. 5 TKs in a row nothing happen. Yep I TKd like a mad man for the sake of testing ;)
  • ZJbrandon
    TastyBlack wrote: »
    Confirmed there is no penalty for Teamkilling. 5 TKs in a row nothing happen. Yep I TKd like a mad man for the sake of testing ;)

wow. unbelievable.
    I was looking forward to Hardcore, but clearly it's a mess for now. no auto kick, and admins of private servers do not have that control... yet.
  • Shrapnel-69
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just played 5 mins to test out since patch and game runs same no problems for me, anyway i went in a tank and when u select morter there is nothing no red dot cross hair ect, it does fire but just goes anywhere lol. And when you shoot at a plane like i did no hit marker like other person said when u hit an enemy nothing, But just tried for a few min like i said so thats all i noticed.
  • ZJbrandon
    no crosshair or hit marker would be inline with previous Hardcore. No Kill Feed of any kind is not.
  • Shrapnel-69
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why can they just make it same as bf4 HC as thats what i play mainly like others here, it just feel very diff on bf1 prob just needs a tweak.
  • SirNLeo
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got kicked for team killing last night after a few bombing runs. No idea how many tks I had but it did say I was kicked for team killing. Tough dropping bombs when you don't know who's who.
  • niat79
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thank for opening Official Hardcore before any anti cheater system.

It make the cheater more hard to be found.
  • mar374
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Since the new update, I'm not able to detach a bayonet , and after quiting match, the game loops in loading screen. Hope there will be killfeed on hardcore servers, like bf4
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i did a cool video about hardcore list server

• 101_VAL
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PauIoCosta wrote: »
    i did a cool video about hardcore list server

Valeu Guerreiro, obrigado pela contribuição, eu não estava achando. abs.
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I LOVE the no kill indicator...That's what Hardcore is all about.

Why should you get the luxury of knowing if you got the kill or not? Although the sound effect is still there / you can check the scoreboard and see your kills go up.

I also like the lack of enemy tags...It requires us to actually use our eyes and make a positive ID before shooting. Or you simply rely on the fact that people will be "where they should be".

Overall, I like it. The less hand holding from the game, the better.
  • ZJbrandon
    Why should you get the luxury of knowing if you got the kill or not?

Because that's how Hardcore was in BF4, and BF3?
    It's what most Hardcore players would be expecting.

No enemy tags is expected, but friendly tags were a part of Hardcore previously, why remove them?

These things do have a logic to be a part of the Hardcore Mode, it would make more sense if Hardcore was a new invention.
    Since it has been around for awhile, one wouldn't expect significant changes like this.