Weekly Debrief

Major Update Flaw! | Flickering & Blinking - updates in OP | #SLIMATTERS

Comments

• Kestr31
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    With DX12 enabled in game using SLI there is no flickering for me with or without vsync enabled using 375.86.
  • Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Kestr31 wrote: »
    With DX12 enabled in game using SLI there is no flickering for me with or without vsync enabled using 375.86.

Not again. Sigh.
  • BLADE401
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here 980 gtx in sli...so disappointing....
  • KidJesus
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Kestr31

...because you're not helping. As it has been stated many, many times already in this thread, SLI isn't supported in DX12, so enabling DX12 does not solve the issue.

Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • BabyMetal808
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't read this thread but I'll add my voice to the list: since the patch my previously smooth and fun game is now laggy/stuggery/stroby; it blows and has totally killed the stoke and fun. GTX 1070 current driver, i7 4790K, 16GB..... 144hz g-sync....
  • Double-G_Wiggler
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

lol please read the full Thread... Dx12 dont support sli ...
  • Double-G_Wiggler
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Kestr31

TROLL !!!
  • KidJesus
    edited November 2016
    @Kestr31

lol, wow. English much? Done communicating with a 12 year old. BLOCKED.
  • Kestr31
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

lol please read the full Thread... Dx12 dont support sli ...

LOL! It is working for me you just have to know how to enable it in SLI and config. Not telling you how, though. Suck it! LOL!

TROLL !!!

First time I've ever been called that, trying to help, LOL. Right back at you.
  • skippy_watford
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    @Kestr31

You might want to tell Microsoft too as it only supports mGPU which has to be enabled by the game developers. It literally cannot be made to work by some home hacker.
  • Lektec
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I just got a refund. Initially bought it through Origin, online. I tweeted EaSupport and went from there.

Tweeted last night, woke up to a reply this morning and then two messages later I had the refund confirmation email.
    Post edited by Lektec on
  • KidJesus
    Lektec wrote: »
    I just got a refund. Initially bought it though Origin, online. I tweeted EaSupport and went from there.

Seems premature, unless you didn't like the game pre-patch. The game is unplayable for me atm, and I will request a refund at some point, but I loved the game too much pre-patch to give up this soon...
  • llCyberSparkyll
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is working for me you just have to know how to enable it in SLI and config. Not telling you how, though. Suck it!
    First time I've ever been called that, "trying to help", LOL. Right back at you.

How is your comment above trying to "help"? If you are gunna talk the talk, walk it too, or you are a Troll.

• Lektec
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KidJesus wrote: »
    Lektec wrote: »
    I just got a refund. Initially bought it though Origin, online. I tweeted EaSupport and went from there.

Seems premature, unless you didn't like the game pre-patch. The game is unplayable for me atm, and I will request a refund at some point, but I loved the game too much pre-patch to give up this soon...

I loved the game pre-patch... Hence I'm so disappointed now. If more people played hard ball instead of being apologists then this sort of crap wouldn't happen in the first place.

If/when they finally fix this I'll consider buying it again. Until then, the money (my money) is better back in my account.
  • staale02
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Happened to me as well. GTX 970 SLI. First time I see this in ANY game. To be fair, I also updated the Nvidia driver.
  • Kim89
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Well, I managed to talk to someone at EA after waiting forever. Apparently they don't "officially" support SLI. Not getting my hopes up for a fix anytime soon.
  • d0lob
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spootyman wrote: »
    Temp Fix. I disabled SLI and dedicated my second card to physx and it seems to work. I am not happy to disable SLI but the game runs smooth in this setup but I am still wanting a patch to fix this!
    2qa5kih.jpg

Yes but physx has very limited game support and BF1 does not make use of that technology so it does nothing. :( sorry.

Indeed you are right.
    I ve tried and noticed a significant improvement so I thought this trick must have helped. But it is exactly the same with single card.
    I was confused because in beta I could hardly get 60 fps on a single card and now I easily stay above 60 fps with everthing maxed out on 1440p.
    So the downgrade/optimization *cough* is probably giving me the extra frames
  • knivarn
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    saw a post by ea support on twitter saying they have identified a few directx issues and are working with their partners to solve it.

IM GLAD THEY ARE POSTING INFO ON THEIR OFFICIAL FORUMS SO I DONT HAVE TO SCOUR THE INTERWEBS LIKE A SQUIRREL FOR TIDBITS ON THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT
  • SquallboogieZ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the last time I go with SLI. More and more PC games seem to have more trouble with SLI than ones that support it. Just waiting for the 1080 TI to make an upgrade from my two 970s'.
  • stef_day
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the same for me with a 980 ti 3 ways SLI, i can't believe this.. please fix the game ASAP
This discussion has been closed.