No m1911 skin after 25 kills.... dice/ea wtf?!?!

DTMCRAZY
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone on xbox get the 1911 skin after 25 kills on bf4 or hardline?

Comments

• HorusHeresy0
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. Just for good measure in did 30...
  • DTMCRAZY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think they will fix it. They definitely won't responded to our complaints
  • TheGM86
    747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just went and dropped 36 kills on hardline. don't know when the skin is supposed to show up though.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you read the details, it states that most of the awards will be given after battlefest is over. I'd assume it's the same for the m1911 skin as it is for the others.
  • DarthCardConvict
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Gon to this link http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/gate/?returnUrl=|bf4|communitytask

you have to confirm you want to recieve the battle pack, skins and dog tags. If you read the news feed on BF4 it does tell you how to check your progress and how to unlock.
  • TheGM86
    747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here is the link for people who got the kills in Hardline.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/communitymissions/
  • Subtle_Tactics
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gon to this link http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/gate/?returnUrl=|bf4|communitytask

you have to confirm you want to recieve the battle pack, skins and dog tags. If you read the news feed on BF4 it does tell you how to check your progress and how to unlock.

The link doesnt work...
  • ImNoWalrus
    9 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the skin. I hopped into Hardline, joined a server and got over the 25 made sure I played out the entire round, didn't leave early. Then on the game itself just hit the back button on your controller when in the main hardline menu and claim the reward.
  • Infinite_12
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    To get the skin and the dog tag, once you get the 25 kills in bf4 or hardline you have to go to www.battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/communitymissions and click the "Claim Reward" button. Then open BF1 (or close it and re-open it if you already had it open) and PRESTO! You have your reward

Btw: I think the Incarcerator skin looks SWEET!
  • Kyosji
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just did my 25 kills, then got kicked by punkbuster cause it's a failed pos that never updates the way it should, especially after a fresh install. Says I have 0/25 again. **** you, EA.
  • RipperofThroats
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did the road to BF1 challenge where you had to get 100 kills in hardline to get the same skin prior to the release date and now since Battlefest started my M1911 Incarcerator skin is gone
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got the dog tag but didn't get the skin. So I'm hoping that it will be after battlefest is over.
  • NateNSN88
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ive done the 25kills twice already on bf4 and every time I go on battlelog it's says 0 kills out of 25 I have no idea what I'm doing wrong I can't claim the reward as it says I've haven't even completed it!!! Ah man :(

• NateNSN88
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its the 29th and I still havnet got the skin any dog tags from this battlefest