Loading circle online

Kolonelva
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
How come when I'm online sometimes I'll see the little loading circle on the top right side of the screen? Seems when that appears my hits don't register and I get massive lag??

Comments

• Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've noticed the loading circle also seems to be just random
  • Kolonelva
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine coincides with **** hit registration.
  • Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Kolonelva wrote: »
    Mine coincides with **** hit registration.

I got it just babysitting a capture point with No one around I wouldn't put much thought into it
  • XTHESUS
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't had this icon in Multiplayer before but after their whole mega patch, it keeps coming on every 15 seconds or so and gets very frustrating. Game ran perfectly fine before the November patch. Now thanks dice for killing the game, it has gotten worse for many others.
  • dbasshooker
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kolonelva wrote: »
    How come when I'm online sometimes I'll see the little loading circle on the top right side of the screen? Seems when that appears my hits don't register and I get massive lag??

The servers are messed up after patch.