Looking for people to play with

TREnCHEMI
57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
im 38.. from kentucky.. been playing BF since bfbc2... i am a rapper.. ghost hunter and just looking for people to play with as a team.. tired of playing by myself.. add me if u want to play, or have a group I could play with

Comments

• Pvt_Skugge
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Check us out: starsandstripesclan.com/
    Been going since 2003 and we have a group of people playing BF1 with our own server.
  • 5D_Major_Steel
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TREnCHEMI,

We are Fifth Dimension Gaming.

Adding players everyday. We are a mature clan with members from NA and EU regions. We support both casual and competitive play.

We are in need of officers and recruiters to help form our growing group.

We have our own server and will add more over time. Server name: "Fifth Dimension Gaming"

Add me: 5D_Major_Steel and 5D_Weeder76

Our main TeamSpeak: 63.210.145.160:9102

You can download and install the TeamSpeak Client for your operating system here: https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

There is also an app for your phone.

Our Website: www.5DClan.com

I tried sending a friend invite but could not find you under SleepwalkerCE.

We would like to add you,

Major
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Added you! Here's my clan: http://bit.do/BoB-Thread
    Stop by on our lovely TS: 85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts

^^ that's the shortest version possible :p PM me and I'd be glad to help you with any questions :)
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Top Team recruiting for battlefield 1!!!!

We are invading Battlefield 1!

We will have 64 player BF1 server!!

game server:
    **Beaker's Playground-24/7 Conquest Noobs Welcome! Low Ping 64P

We are starting our recruiting for Battlefield 1!! We will fill up fast, so now is the time to get a jump start on the masses!!

Top Team Looking for a few more!

We are looking for:
    Tankers, ace pilots and elite infantry for bf1!!

Add me and we can chat ripper2323

apply to our platoon here:
    teamrip.net

we play mon, wed, fri 730pm eastern (some guys play everyday), been around 14 years, since bf1942 demo days!!

TeamRIP is a veteran, multi-gaming clan. FPS is the core activity but we now also have Racing, SW:ToR and casual forays into other genres, on the side.

Despite the inevitable ups and downs gaming communities tend to have, TeamRIP has always weathered the storm. We encourage a mature (18 and up), but relaxed and fun environment. In any game we play going for the win is a given, but we try not forget - it is a game, have fun!

FILL OUT AN APP HERE:
    teamrip.net