Letters in emblem customization

EpicSilverGum
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know letters were left out of emblem customization for reasons of profanity or inappropriate words, but the game itself is rated M. I think most players would use it in creative ways. I'd like to see them added, anyone else agree?

Comments

• Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Make your own, not that hard, though you're sentences have to be short or you'll run out of layers.

My avatar here is my BF1 emblem. Made others too, all text. Text and road signs are about all I can do.
  • EpicSilverGum
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well it would certainly be nice to not have to do it that way. Not saying i can't, just pointless to leave them out of the game considering people will make letters anyway. Might as well just make it easier.
  • Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They never came to BF4 so I wouldn't be waiting for them.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know letters were left out of emblem customization for reasons of profanity or inappropriate words, but the game itself is rated M. I think most players would use it in creative ways. I'd like to see them added, anyone else agree?

I think you have too much faith in humanity.
  • Xtreme_EKoSS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you could use the current shapes to make the letters or something like that.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

As said above you can make them with shapes but thats a pain I know.. I mean, whats the point of "report emblem" if they remove most of the possibility of needing to report them?

Yea I really with they'd add letters..
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11053 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Xtreme_EKoSS
    November, 2016.

You're a little late.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!