Weekly BF

Just used a monster battlepack code

Shox2711
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I redeemed a x4 battlepack code following the instructions on their website (for PC). However, its telling me in game that I have no unopened battlepacks. Am I missing something? Tried restarting the game / origin a few times to no avail.

Comments

• ANGRYharold
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    did you redeem the code off the monster website in origin? i've noticed that it takes a few seconds to load the battlepacks in the menu. just try sitting there for a bit.
  • Shox2711
    did you redeem the code off the monster website in origin? i've noticed that it takes a few seconds to load the battlepacks in the menu. just try sitting there for a bit.

Yep, redeemed the code on monster's website, then it gave me another code to redeem on origin.com. Will wait it out and see what happens. Thanks for the reply!
  • Shox2711
    Hmm.. still nothing. Anyone else experience this? Do the battlepacks just appear in your battlepacks section on your BF1 soldier?
  • Treborlavok
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine have token a little while some times. Just give it a little time and see. If nothing else try clicking "get battlepacks" in the loading game screen and then back out to where you can click that button again and they might pop up. That's what happened with the last one I submitted.
  • Shox2711
    Contacted EA cs, they advised that it may be a syncing issue, just posting here if anyone else has this problem. They said to wait for another few hours. They also gave an enhanced battlepack as a gesture of good will ;)
  • Rubadubcubb
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shox2711 wrote: »
    Contacted EA cs, they advised that it may be a syncing issue, just posting here if anyone else has this problem. They said to wait for another few hours. They also gave an enhanced battlepack as a gesture of good will ;)

Shox - I'm having the same problem.. Bought a 10x pack for $18 and no Battle Packs after an hour so far.. :(
  • imtheDorkMan
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having exact same issue on PS4. Im a little hesitant as I contacted cx service with EA just a couple days ago about my Road to Battlefield 1 Community Challenge not registering my kills and the issue still isn't resolved, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
  • imtheDorkMan
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On a different note, out of the probably 60 battlepacks I've opened during revision 5 including 3 superior battlepacks i've turned over from scrap and one awarded for my premium membership, it has granted me The General 5 seperate times and The Chancellor 4 seperate times. Every single game has this progression system beat which is dumbfounding to say compared to past battlefields