Next Battlefield in WW 2?

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here's an idea

People would like WW2
    and
    People would like Bad Company 3

Then why not combine the two Bad Company 3 set in WW2 (take the main characters from BC1 and BC2 and have them reminisce about their grandparents who were soldiers in WW2) you start off as the BC2 characters talking about their grandparents exploits in WW2 then you skip to their grandparents in WW2 and that's where the single player campaign starts.

there you go Bad Company 3 WW2 style :)

Dice, DICE, hire this guy, right here.
  • ARYXANDRE
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want remastered Battlefield 2 to all platforms alongside with new title.

They should have called this Battlefield : The Great War because calling the next Battlefield 2 will be very confusing.
  • KingoftheSW
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still think a full Battlefield game based on the Vietnam War would be pretty dope if done correctly. Deep jungles, black hawks, agent orange etc etc.
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i think they gonna do the total opposite of BF1. they will do bf 2143 i think. thats my bet
  • Shadowsoldier777
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    Why dont they just add WWII Expansion like what they did with BC2 Vietnam, that'd be lovely. Make BF1 life time longer to make something new.

BF2143 + BC2 Remastered then they can take my money.

No it will divide the community
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Would like to see next Battlefield in WWII to post WII but set in Wolfenstein: The New Order alternate timeline.

[img]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/201810/¯\_(ツ)_/¯_0c5739cdf9028d1feade84f370b7f75d7e090f59.1920x1080.jpg[/img]
  • SPANK_NASTY_619
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most likely, it's gonna BF2 . Probably get an announcement a year after battalion 1944 and that other ww2 come out .
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Most likely, it's gonna BF2 . Probably get an announcement a year after battalion 1944 and that other ww2 come out .
    What's that other one? Battalion 1944 is all infantry, so I'll probably just pass.
  • SPANK_NASTY_619
    What's that other one? Battalion 1944 is all infantry, so I'll probably just pass.

I hope not , if it don't got vehicles I won't get it
  • HaulinDotes
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still think a full Battlefield game based on the Vietnam War would be pretty dope if done correctly. Deep jungles, black hawks, agent orange etc etc.

I think that you meant Hueys, the Blackhawk was not in service in Vietnam.
  • DCSTomcat

The devs already said it's infantry, CQB only.
  • SPANK_NASTY_619

The devs already said it's infantry, CQB only.

That sucks , forget it . It will probably be the next cod .
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really doubt it'll be WW2, look how badly they had to stretch the truth just to make BF1, it's essentially already a WW2 game. 2143 would make more sense, going near-future means they can design whatever they want. Plus it's the one theme they've used the least in the series. Also it would be nice to see the colour palette break out of brown/grey/green.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nope. all wrong.

were going back to Nam'
  • DCSTomcat
    full951 wrote: »
    nope. all wrong.

were going back to Nam'
    Please no, already have Rising Storm 2: VIETNAM coming.
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WW2 would be too similar to this game. Gameplay would be nearly the same, just with a few altered skins.

There will be a BF2 remake. And it will be even more arcade then HL...
  • DCSTomcat
    It would not be too similar. Very different wars.
  • ExoskeIett
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    I want remastered Battlefield 2 to all platforms alongside with new title.

all platforms? one of the main reasons BF2 was untouched is because it hasnt been released for consoles. Means if they go as these days even a remastered would be a huge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up.
    gets me a cold shower already if i think about the bugs and console bacteria controls + balance.

anyways id be happy with any time setting from battlefield as long as it starts to improve and not get the same bugs and issues into the game over and over again.
    its a huge let down these days if you only think on how much better battlefield 1 could be and how easily it could sell over 30 million copys if only they would focus on PC platform and bring back in map editor + modding possibilitys.
  • MG42JoKeR
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do wish and hope BF2=WW2
  • zePokar1
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zePokar1 wrote: »
    Yeah It's pretty safe to say it's gonna be WW2. They can use a lot of things that are already in BF1. Just makes too much sense not to be WW2. I hope they bring back some depth into the gunplay. I think it will be similar to what BF4 is to BF3. Very similar and improved in a lot of ways.

I had that right. Well people will disagree that it is improved in a lot of ways but to me it is, definately.