Server not populating

Comments

• Bear_Rux
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

There to busy counting our money , no admin 20 ppl to start a server , just DICE servers full .
    Can´t wait until May when battalion 1944 comes out , going to **** DICE off cba anymore . #moneygrabbing*unts

Really? Battalion 1944 looks ****...
  • swats73
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bear_Rux wrote: »
    There to busy counting our money , no admin 20 ppl to start a server , just DICE servers full .
    Can´t wait until May when battalion 1944 comes out , going to **** DICE off cba anymore . #moneygrabbing*unts

Looks are not as important as great game play. If looks were everything explain Minecraft doing so well?
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    I am a supporter of batallion 1944 , but graphics are a bit old
    But real dedi servers is a big +
    Post edited by PBS-powerbits01 on
  • baz_Millwalll_FC
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Mate it may look **** or crap , how ever u wanna put it . But u get support 24/7 unlike these people here .
    Selling servers that you can´t even kick anybody on or do anything come to think of it ! It´s a **** take really!!!
  • Nomy1961
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ive been looking at that as well , looks very interesting .looking for something fresh after cing how bf1 has kept us in the dark modt of the time .When trust is gone its gone .
  • BEASTUMOFO
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just cancelled our 6 month server after finding out QM was stopped for ranked servers. I advise everyone to cancel their servers and let e/a foot the bill for providing servers.. The money we save can buy us all some hacks :). Since they do nothing with cheaters anyway.
  • TrollFarmer
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2016
    BEASTUMOFO wrote: »
    Just cancelled our 6 month server after finding out QM was stopped for ranked servers. I advise everyone to cancel their servers and let e/a foot the bill for providing servers.. The money we save can buy us all some hacks :). Since they do nothing with cheaters anyway.

Thanks mate, going to be reaching out now.

Got my refund coming, will be doing game as well. Done with EA.

Response from EA:
    I am glad to tell you that I have successfully processed your refund now and soon you will be receiving your money back.

$160 refunded, done with all this EA/DICE lack of responses on forums. If any one is not happy please demand refunds maybe they will listen and actually address us.
    Post edited by TrollFarmer on
  • -LANDOIE
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thinking to refund my second server too...
  • TrollFarmer
    Thinking to refund my second server too...

It may be the only way they will actually listen to paying customers, we need to stop being sheep by giving them money and expecting different results each time.

If it is broke why keep paying for it get a refund save it for when its fixed maybe it will help get it fixed faster.

By the nights over i will have 300 back in my checking.

Sidenote:
    Bought a Rift for black friday , man is it fun to play with that.
    Also got overwatch, man that game is fun. Fast paced shooter, but its good to change things up a little if i want Battlefield ill go play BF4 and see less cheaters.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No reason to wait on refund, unless you have 20 people to populate and start a game. Why pay for something you cannot use. You can always rent another next week, or whenever they decide to fix the issue.

-Lindsay Girl-In-Pigtails
    [ELDR] Elder Gamers
    http://www.eldergamers.org
  • Axlerod1
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got a full refund on my 2 servers. Put the BF4 server back online.
  • STK_ViP3R
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My server was full up until 2 days ago. Always running! Now since the update...nobody can quickmatch into private servers. And you cant quit a game on Xbox! And you cant join your friends games! LMAO
  • baz_Millwalll_FC
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Axlerod1 wrote: »

Where do i ask to get my money back send me a link plz?
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »

Where do i ask to get my money back send me a link plz?

Contact customer support for that. Done through your origin account at your origin page.
  • baz_Millwalll_FC
    Right Had 3 phone calls with them & this is the outcome
    The 1st call i explained my case & then the Guy from Origin just put the phone down on me!
    The 2nd call , the same guy pretending he could not Hear me
    The 3rd call a different guy , I says to the guy i,m recording this phone call ! , anyways you have to contact Playstation to get a refund , you can only get a refund from Origin if you rented a server on the PC

I hope this helps people :)
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The 1st call i explained my case & then the Guy from Origin just put the phone down on me!
    The 3rd call a different guy , I says to the guy i,m recording this phone call ! , anyways you have to contact Playstation to get a refund , you can only get a refund from Origin if you rented a server on the PC

Gof to the EA page and talk to live support via chat. That is how I did it. Though I am PC.
  • TrollFarmer
    I got refund last night for $160 for 180 day server. Go to live chat not phone. I just told him issue and referenced the post that others got refunds and bam said sorry to heAR they looking into it... amd refund issue. Took 2mins or less.
  • Bear_Rux
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    swats73 wrote: »

Looks are not as important as great game play. If looks were everything explain Minecraft doing so well?

Minecraft is **** too
  • baz_Millwalll_FC

Gof to the EA page and talk to live support via chat. That is how I did it. Though I am PC.

No cba anymore with all what´s gone on EA can have my money , because there not getting anymore of my money .
    i,m done with brokenfield , never buying another series again .
  • BlueMoonIsTasty
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I got refund last night for $160 for 180 day server. Go to live chat not phone. I just told him issue and referenced the post that others got refunds and bam said sorry to heAR they looking into it... amd refund issue. Took 2mins or less.

Yeah same, I think the rest of our gaming our gaming community is following suit. I got a refund on Friday once our servers were laying dormant for several days. Honestly, instead of DICE screwing communities, there should be a toggle box that is defaulted to on, to allow QM players to join private servers, let the players toggle it off. Also, 4 players to populate a server instead of 20.

=ADK= BlueMoonIsTasty
    www.adkgamers.com