Horses

Comments

• iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did see on YouTube that horses will be able to take out tanks? ... I don't get that at all because it's anything but realistic but... I agree on the motorcycle comment. No different than shooting a rider on the back of a bike in other BF games.
  • King_of_Jimmies
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    who cares if AI (horses) die in a video game
    i mean, it's okay to shoot other people in battlefield, right? o:)

In real life murdering a human being gives you jail. Factories murder and treat animals poorly all the time.
    In a game where you are activly encouraged to shoot at and kill other non real people, killing non real horses should award points and also be encouraged, aswell as using them as war tools in the form of Jihad horses etc.
  • Mecha417
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Question: do you think I would willingly let myself run over by a horse because animal rights, bronies and PETA?
    Answer: No.
    I will shoot the horse if it poses a danger to me and my team. I believe the people who actually took part in WWI didn't think any different.
    Just get over it, no TLC in WWI.
  • swfc4eva1
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't want to shoot horses either. BTW, I have a brilliantly useful forum function to reveal to you guys: it's the Lordmang hider: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/profile/ignore

Just put Lordmang4 into the blank and hit enter. It's brill, m8!

What a great feature, I approve of these new forums!
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Isn't this a video game? Not real life for crying out loud! Why aren't people complaining that we are shooting actual A.I people I'm video games? Let me guess because its fun to shoot people right? Let me guess, horses are innocent don't shoot them, but human aren't innocent right?... This argument is odd. .

End of rant..

exactly my thought right here ^

The OP is using an alt account to basically create a "nonsense" thread.
  • iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mecha417 wrote: »
    Question: do you think I would willingly let myself run over by a horse because animal rights, bronies and PETA?
    Answer: No.
    I will shoot the horse if it poses a danger to me and my team. I believe the people who actually took part in WWI didn't think any different.
    Just get over it, no TLC in WWI.

Lol there's nothing to get over tough guy. It's just a game. I am speaking of balance. If a horse can be OHK'd by talentless snipers that need a 1300lbs target, why would you opt to ride one? If killable (Not sure it's even been confirmed that we can ride them in MP but) they will need to take very high damage.
  • doonwallaby
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Imagine vegans playing the game

We do. Or, we will.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    C4 horse would be pretty epic......doubt it happens tho

I'm already prepared
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    C4 horse would be pretty epic......doubt it happens tho

I'm already prepared
    I will be #1. Mark my words!! :p
  • BaronVonGoon
    7051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't want to shoot horses either. BTW, I have a brilliantly useful forum function to reveal to you guys: it's the Lordmang hider: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/profile/ignore

Just put Lordmang4 into the blank and hit enter. It's brill, m8!

^^^^ What does the above post say. It says <USER IN IGNORE LIST>
    Great feed back guys , maybe someone from dice could clear this matter up soon because I'd like to know if I will be using horses in this game or not

Yes, you will. On the ebgames Canada website it states that the deluxe edition provides a black camo for your horse (I guess just a black coloured horse) implying clearly that we will be able to ride the horse in multiplayer.

From experience though I am quite certain horses will be immortal. In BF4 theres plenty of wildlife which you cannot shoot because it's too fast (birds). This is done on purpose because EA doesn't want problems from PETA. My guess is horses will be like some structures in BF4, you shoot at them, nothing happens. You shoot the rider though now you can take the horse.
  • Explicits_Sister
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    Isn't this a video game? Not real life for crying out loud! Why aren't people complaining that we are shooting actual A.I people I'm video games? Let me guess because its fun to shoot people right? Let me guess, horses are innocent don't shoot them, but human aren't innocent right?... This argument is odd. .

End of rant..

I have 500 hours in this game , I'm not a alt dummy but nice try
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

End of rant..

I think because he means you're in the barn. Well I'm too. But on the new forums the bans from the BF4 forums don't apply.
  • TheButtCarcass
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    I think because he means you're in the barn. Well I'm too. But on the new forums the bans from the BF4 forums don't apply.
    neat
  • TheButtCarcass
    dbl post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • TheButtCarcass
    t e s t e s
  • doctorrocktor
    1951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    as i lay in the mud and the guts and the blood,i will call my horse mud.
  • ExplicitHateMail
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.

Do I know you , pls stop harassing my sister , she us only 16 and is quite delicate , thx
  • Lordmang4
    edited May 2016

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.

Do I know you , pls stop harassing my sister , she us only 16 and is quite delicate , thx

Whatever ExplicitHate. Have fun.
  • BaronVonGoon

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.

End of rant..

Whatever ExplicitHate.

Whatever ExplicitHate. Have fun.

Aren't you same guy people post stuff about every now and then. I heard you were perma banned for trolling and calling people 'kid' etc... (Allegedly). Why do you have a Barbie in your grav?
This discussion has been closed.